• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOOOT BARRACK OBAMA

Ok, I'm sorry in advance for what I'm about to say....I mean no disrespect to anyone....but I GOTTA lighten this thing up a little.

This is the winning joke this morning on "Stump The DJ", on WHJY.

As you know President-elect Obama is getting a dog for his little girls. They hadn't had a dog before and wanted to know about raising a puppy in the White House. He visited with the Bushes a few days ago, and got their imput, then decided to talk to former president Clinton. Obama says "What type of dog should I get for my kids". Clinton says (with a gleam in his eye), "Well, a husky female does very well in the oval office".

Like I said before....I'm really sorry....but I just HAD to!

That is one of the funniest things I've read all day!

Ok, I'm sorry in advance for what I'm about to say....I mean no disrespect to anyone....but I GOTTA lighten this thing up a little.

This is the winning joke this morning on "Stump The DJ", on WHJY.

As you know President-elect Obama is getting a dog for his little girls. They hadn't had a dog before and wanted to know about raising a puppy in the White House. He visited with the Bushes a few days ago, and got their imput, then decided to talk to former president Clinton. Obama says "What type of dog should I get for my kids". Clinton says (with a gleam in his eye), "Well, a husky female does very well in the oval office".

Like I said before....I'm really sorry....but I just HAD to!
LOL... Beth, Beth, Beth... :laugh:

I was alluding more to the fact that if a mod makes a rude post that is bound to be offensive to some, what are the rest of us supposed to do, report it?
Everyone is entitled to their feelings but when these feelings are this disturbing and inflammatory to others IMO best to keep them to yourself.

Yes, you report it. Mods aren't exempt from the rules, there isn't just one mod and to be honest, I'd rather people speak their mind than censor themselves.

You seem to have very little faith in the mods of this board anyway. Why do you think they wouldn't enforce the rules on each other?

What do you say we get a South Carolina guy in there to offset the Florida Monopoly...... ;) :sidestep:

CARPETBAGGER!!!

He's not originally from South Carolina! He just moved down there to appeal to the Social Corn-servative voter!

Wait until he starts in with his divisive "real Okeetee" stump speeches, his "yes, she's only 17 months old, but we're going to hatch that egg" rhetoric, and his "you know what the difference between a Corny Dad and a viper is?" populist approach.

Simply put, he hasn't been vetted!

(And have you seen those clothes he's been wearing lately?)

:sidestep:

Dale

CARPETBAGGER!!!

He's not originally from South Carolina! He just moved down there to appeal to the Social Corn-servative voter!

As far as not being a native South Carolinian...that is true, but I am a person for every person. I was born in Wisconsin (state of birth of Kathy Love). I've lived in Florida which is the home of Serpenco and I also took up residence in Oklahoma for a while which is a state above Don Soderburg's place. Obviously I can live in the places that the best of the best in the cornsnake world call home. This alone qualifies me. :sidestep:

You can’t move to South Carolina and be a Carolinian. (I’m stealing this quote) “If a cat had kittens in the oven we wouldn’t call them muffins.”

Last edited:
You can’t move to South Carolina and be a Carolinian. (I’m steeling this quote) “If a cat had kittens in the oven we wouldn’t call them muffins.”

No, we'd call them "dinner" :eatpointe

Just teasing, since you mispelled stealing....you must have some redneck blood! :laugh:

I was born in Wisconsin (state of birth of Kathy Love).....

Where I come from, that's instant disqualification. (The Wisconsin part, not the Kathy part....) ;)

But I noticed that you also mentioned Rich Zuchowski and Don Soderberg. Adding Kathy to those two, it's apparent that you're palling around with domestic cornservative capitalists and breeders of cornservatives - and unrepentant ones at that!

These people have been pushing their radical herpetological agenda on us for literally years now! :cheers:

I also have it on good authority that up until the age of around 10, you were educated in a waukesha, which is an area of indoctrination for future herpetologists; Kathy Love IS the precedent for this. Investigative journalists are still trying to determine whether or not you spent time in the radical sect of the waukesha - the pewaukee (literally, "inside the waukesha").

There has been no word from your campaign to refute these allegations, thus, we can only conclude that they're true.

And you've yet to produce your real, authentic Wisconsin birth certificate.

My friends, I ask you - Who is the real Jeff Mohr? :grin01:

(Paid for by the Herpitage Foundation, a non-partisan think tank - whose membership has grown at such a rate that they've been placed into individual think tubs.)

:D
Dale

He is doing a good job of rooting out tax delinquents so far. :roflmao: But I am sure he is not happy they are his nominations for cabinet positions!

He is doing a good job of rooting out tax delinquents so far. :roflmao: But I am sure he is not happy they are his nominations for cabinet positions!

LMAO... I thought the same thing when I heard it. Sad thing is, the SOB will probably be passed through just because he payed his " accountant error". If the President truly wants change he'll call dachele(sp) and politely tell him he's no longer wanted for the job, he'll choose someone who has a better accountant. (maybe even someone who uses turbotax)....LOL

UPDATE:::: Daschel just gave up his nomination, due to his tax evasion(my words, not his). IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!

Back