CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Looking for patternless or something else interesting...

Old 02-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
LostNFound
WoW.... just wow! I LOVE orange snakes!!!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
marcro
Sorry guys for not being quick on the reply. I've been sick for a bit, and not on the computer.

Vinman, that hypo-bloodred is a good looking snake. And it does have good diffusion too. So I'm torn since finances for me just changed a bit (not for the better). Right now I'm going to error on the side of caution and pass. I'm sure that he will find a good home quickly however.

Sivergrin, the mandarin is very nice too. From what I've heard, patternless is basically a selectively bred motley variant. And your specimens are great at that. But again, at least right now I'm having to be cautious about spending money... and so my plans to acquire something new and interesting have to take a back seat for a bit.

Thank you both for your effort and replies. Keep up the good work, and hopefully avoid this economic slump.

Cheers,

Mark

Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #13
Vinman
no problem we are all in a bind thanx to butt hole George W Bush

Old 02-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #14
Silvergrin
No prob at all macro! I like showing Mandarin off... and I'm way too happy to hold on to him XD Being responsible with finances and snake purchases is all for the win

And thanks for the compliments LostNFound! I do just kind of oogle Mandarin sometimes... he's such a bright, solid orange snake!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
hypo butter, patternless, plasma