CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Can we add events to the Calender?

Old 03-28-2002, 09:06 PM   #1
Kevin M
Can we add events to the Calender?

I was curious if us members could add events to the Calender? Or if only Admin's had that power?

I ask because Sunday, April 28th 2002 is the New York Metro Reptile Expo in Westchester New York and I'd like to add it.

NY Metro Reptile Expo Site: http://www.reptileexpo.com/

-Kev

Old 03-29-2002, 02:37 AM   #2
Rich Z
Question

Well, I really don't know! I only log in here as the administrator and haven't tried anything as a member. I guess you just need to try it and tell us what happens. If you can add events, then by all means do so.

I'm getting hate mail every day now because I haven't updated my HerpShows.com site in quite a while. Just not enough time to go around...... I really would rather have something like this calendar system there, but it isn't a standalone program that I could plug into that site. There probably is some commercial product out there somewhere that will do it, but time is a problem right now....

Old 03-29-2002, 11:03 AM   #3
Kevin M
Works like a charm...

Just added the April 28th show to the Calender and it works like a charm Rich! I love it! This forum gets better and better with all these nifty features.

Now if you goto the Calender, forward yourself to April, goto the 28th and click "New York Metro Reptile Expo" you'll pull this up:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/cal...nfo&eventid=11

-Kev

Old 04-02-2002, 10:55 AM   #4
CornsnakeKeeper
Awesome. I might have to add that sometime. Herpshows is a great help though. I know you must have your hands full with Faunaclassifieds... these boards, the snakes, and everything else.... Thanks for providing them.

Old 04-02-2002, 06:18 PM   #5
Kevin M
Any chance of merging everything into one site Rich? I mean I know I'd sure like to see this format in conjunction with lets say the BOI.

-K

Old 04-08-2002, 09:12 PM   #6
kenalotia
Er, Kevin, did you add the New York Metro Reptile Expo as a private event? It's not showing up on the calendar for me, and when I clicked on the link you gave here, it said I wasn't allowed access...

K

Old 04-08-2002, 10:45 PM   #7
Ares
Me too Kev!

same thing happened to me as Kenalotia!

Old 04-09-2002, 05:06 PM   #8
Kevin M
Hmm. I dont get it. When I go and check it out it works fine for me.

Is there anyone else that this works for besides me?

btw - Thanks for letting me know ken & ares.

-Kev

Old 04-09-2002, 05:14 PM   #9
Elaphe_Mo
I just tried it (again) and it is still not showing up. Also clicking on the link in your above post said I didn't have access either...

Old 04-09-2002, 10:19 PM   #10
kenalotia
I have a feeling that no one can see the event you added except for you, Kevin. There must be a reason that it's called a private event. I guess we'll have to get Rich to add events for us. Or maybe he can change the settings so we can all add events?

K

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google