• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$1 PRO EXOTICS AUCTION - Hypo Opal Cinder Project Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candachan

Luna Serpentry
This thread is void, babies will now be raffled off here: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1371997#post1371997

50% of all profits will be donated to the Pro Exotics Rebuilding Fund!!!

GROUP AUCTION - GET ALL 7 OF THESE 2011 BABIES~

2.5 Classics 66% het Hypo Amel Lavender Cinder

All have eaten more than 5 times on f/t pinks, some are already taking x2 pinks per meal! Amazing eaters, beautiful Miami-esque coloring, and very interesting ventral patterns with split checkers and red tint! ACR registered from LBR parents.

Yes, I am starting the bidding at ONE DOLLAR!
Does not include shipping.

By posting a bid in this thread you are promising to pay within 24 hours of auction end via Paypal (contact me ASAP if you need to pay an alternate way) Failure to pay final price plus shipping cost, or trying to remove a bid, will have you blacklisted from buying any of my animals. Shipping is via FedEx and will be sent Hold For Pickup at your nearest depot, no shipping to doorstep.

Live arrival guarantee and a 7 day Health guarantee!

AUCTION ENDS AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME, OCTOBER 13th 2011.

IMAG1332.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

IMAG1335.jpg

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
I've never done a raffle and wouldn't really know how to organize it. If anyone is interested in setting it up, and the previous bidders are okay with it, I'd be willing to change it! Feel free to post or email me: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back