CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Corn Snake Poops, hard to find!

Old 07-11-2019, 10:59 PM   #1
Akai
Corn Snake Poops, hard to find!

Hey! I currently have a baby corn snake around 3 months old, and he has been fed every week since Ive had him and it is very hard in order to find his droppings. I look and look every now and then and wonder where he is actually laying these bombs! Help please!

Old 07-12-2019, 07:38 AM   #2
67temp
When they are babies it can be hard to find especially if you have a thick layer of bedding. If you are worried about finding them and making sure he is going you can always switch to paper towels as bedding. Most of mine will go either in their water dish or right next to it.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:51 AM   #3
Twolunger
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
When they are babies it can be hard to find especially if you have a thick layer of bedding. If you are worried about finding them and making sure he is going you can always switch to paper towels as bedding. Most of mine will go either in their water dish or right next to it.
Good advice here. I keep my hatchlings and young corns on paper towels. You can monitor the droppings and it's easy to clean the container or vivarium. The hatchlings love to hide under the paper towels too.

Old 10-02-2019, 02:53 PM   #4
cornsnakebob
This is why I prefer reptile carpet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google