CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Results of my Midlife Crisis Sale!

Old 10-30-2005, 01:26 AM   #51
LizardMom
Silly rabbit! Trucks are for girls!

Old 10-30-2005, 10:39 PM   #52
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardMom
Silly rabbit! Trucks are for girls!
Hmm, my wife says the same thing. I asked her what self respecting he-man truck would have "bun warmers" in it and she says hers is a girl truck, so that is perfectly acceptable.

Of course, if I have to climb into the vette some cold morning, I may be wishing I had them installed in that vehicle ...............

Old 11-13-2005, 01:33 PM   #53
Aurora13
Nice Vette, Rich! You've got great taste in cars!

Old 11-15-2005, 09:00 AM   #54
Kvlt
can you deliver the car to my door lol really nice car!!

Old 11-16-2005, 03:42 PM   #55
Rich Z
Yeah man! This thing is REALLY nice to drive. I think I'm going to be spoiled for certain now. It's pretty unbelievable how well this car handles. It takes corners like they aren't even there. Perfectly flat with no tilt or roll of the car at all.

Gotta get some new brake rotors now. That's the problem with buying a used car, I guess. There will be things right off the bat that will need to be fixed. They aren't squealing yet, but there is a very noticeable ridge at the outside edge of the rotors to tell me they have been well worn down. But at least I can get those spiffy new drilled and slotted zinc plated rotors as replacements...

Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google