CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Saw this and thought of you, Rich

Old 08-22-2003, 04:03 AM   #41
Rich Z
I've been wanting to get a shotgun shell reloader for quite a while now, but just never got around to it. It's not so much to save money, but for the *exotic* payloads I could play with.

A long while ago I was trying to fill .44 mag copper jackets with pure sodium. A friend of mine gave me a 1 pound block of it. Interesting stuff when it comes in contact with water. There is also a very fine line between the melting point and the ignition point, which I found out the hard way.

Someday I'll have to tell you all about how that scar came to be on my forehead from one of my earlier antics.

Old 08-23-2003, 08:52 PM   #42
kenster
"luckily" I have no scars from my younger more stupid days. I can remember one day when we taped a 30-06 shell to the barrel of our BB guns. We also used to put nails down the barrel and shoot those too....

Yeah we did some pretty stupid things as kids

Ken

Old 09-04-2003, 12:08 PM   #43
Rachel's Mum
ahem! this is a corn snake site fellas!!!!

Old 09-04-2003, 02:26 PM   #44
Rich Z
Ahem! Please read the description of this category:

Quote:
This area is reserved for issues specifically concerning SerpenCo in relation to business practices, policies, personal issues, etc.
Guns are a very personal interest of mine, and I fully enjoy discussing them every chance I get.

You are welcome to join in if you would like.

BTW, I am currently working on setting up a website for gun related discussions. So stay tuned.

Old 09-04-2003, 02:52 PM   #45
Khaman
Rich you are on your way to owning more domain names than anyone else I know, and I have my own business in web design.

Old 09-04-2003, 02:58 PM   #46
Rich Z
I don't have all that many domain names, considering how many of them there are possible.

Only have 88 registered at the moment...

And I am leasing two servers at two different NOCs. One of these days I am going to get around to making a backup script to copy each server to the other every night instead of doing it manually like I have been doing.

Just not enough time, I guess.

BTW, show me some of your work, if you don't mind. I always need help with designs. I have one project that the guy working on for me seems to have dropped the ball on and I might need someone to pick up the pieces for me. The backend script is PHP/MySQL. I bought a template for him to integrate with the backend. I think all that is needed for the backend code are some search routines.

This same basic structure will likely be used for another new project I would like to get started sometime in late October. This project may be of some interest to the people here: FaunaArt.com.

HerpArt.com will be a subset of the above site.

I will also be looking for logo artwork as well, for anyone interested in helping out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google