CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Special sale offerings to contributors?

Old 08-29-2005, 02:48 AM   #21
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk
(Ok, Wife went to bed and isn't looking over my shoulder...)

I'm for it !!

Not sure if I can squeeze any more snakes in the budget atm...BUT...would surely love a shot at one or two yearlings. I know those who posted about Daytona were just raving about the yearlings you had Rich.
Maybe you need to look at my yearling prices. I think I put *show* prices on what is left to try to move them out..........

Old 08-29-2005, 12:04 PM   #22
Gronk
I'll give the site a look Rich (Grin).

I did pick up an '04 from you a couple months back. I've been trying to avoid the temptation again....BUT....

Old 08-29-2005, 12:20 PM   #23
TripleMoonsExotic
Why not a coupon? That could be used online or at a show you appear at...

Old 08-29-2005, 12:31 PM   #24
daisy
Excellent idea kat...
I don't think it matters if 'the rest of us' can see your sale listings - heck, it will probably increase your contributors list...but a coupon (with specific code, issued when a membership is processed) would ensure that only contributors are able to take advantage of the sale.

Old 08-29-2005, 12:32 PM   #25
Kat
I guess the question is, Rich, what's the purpose? To sell more snakes faster, or to get more people to sign up as Contributors?

On one hand, you'd be encouraging more contributors with the special sales, but on the other, you'd also sell fewer sale snakes than if the sale were public.

The coupon idea blckkat suggested is also a good idea, and is perhaps more of an incentive to join as a contributor. (I might actually join the ranks if that were the case...)

Then there's always what you did with the butter stripe sale... give the contributors first crack at it before opening it up to the rest.

Note that none of the above are mutually exclusive options, either...

-Kat

Old 08-29-2005, 10:51 PM   #26
Taceas
Even though I've already told myself no more snakes, I could always find some money and room for a couple more that I've really been wanting. =D

Old 08-29-2005, 10:56 PM   #27
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Maybe you need to look at my yearling prices. I think I put *show* prices on what is left to try to move them out..........
Is it just me, or is the 2004 Serpenco page not uploaded for anyone else? The date last updated says sometime in June...

Old 08-29-2005, 11:23 PM   #28
xKGLVRx
Talking Contributing member

I am already planning on becoming a contributing member pretty soon. Just need to pay off a few bills and such first. But I tell ya, if I wasn't already planning on it, and I saw that you'd get coupons for joining or being a member, I'd join in a hearbeat. Can't pass up good deals!!!!

Old 08-30-2005, 12:28 AM   #29
zwyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Is it just me, or is the 2004 Serpenco page not uploaded for anyone else? The date last updated says sometime in June...

Yeah, I've looked at the 2004 page and it says last updated on June 14th. Not sure what's up.

Old 08-30-2005, 10:40 AM   #30
pcar
I would be very interested. there are a few on my list that would make it easier to sallow with something like this. Count me in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google