CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Special sale offerings to contributors?

Old 09-02-2005, 03:19 AM   #41
Rich Z
I just created the section for these special deals. Only "insiders" can see the threads posted in that forum. I'll probably be posting my first "special offer" sometime this weekend, so be on the lookout for it.

Old 09-02-2005, 03:26 AM   #42
Taceas
*checks online bank statement waiting for paycheck to be deposited*

It'll be interesting to see how this will all work out. =)

Thanks for giving us the chance to buy your snakes at a special rate.

Old 09-04-2005, 12:40 PM   #43
Rich Z
I put the first special offering in place yesterday. It's a heck of a deal for anyone interested. I believe the special coupon I created on my shopping cart program expires tonight at midnight EST.

BTW, in some cases, these special offers will likely be one shot deals. So if you snooze, you lose........

Old 09-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #44
carol
Wow, I just saved enough money to pay for for my membership for decades and still come out on top.

Old 09-04-2005, 02:59 PM   #45
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Wow, I just saved enough money to pay for for my membership for decades and still come out on top.
That's an interesting way to look at it.......

Maybe next year I will make the 50 percent pre-hatching sale an "Insider Member" offer only.

Old 09-04-2005, 03:45 PM   #46
carol
Ya, but you know I would have paid it for years to come without the deal. Thanks Rich!

Old 09-18-2005, 08:19 AM   #47
GreenmanExotics
Just a curious question, will this apply to people who have already contibuted and became members on one of the other Forums of yours? Or is this specific for CornSnakes.com?

Thanks

Old 09-18-2005, 11:19 AM   #48
TripleMoonsExotic
Rich's is in MD right now at the MARS show...But I had asked him a similiar question...

Each forum has different contributions. Even if you paid for a membership at Faunaclassifieds.com, it does not apply for this forum.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:36 AM   #49
Flagg
Yes, old thread I know but it is all I found on the topic so I might as well ask here.

I am wondering how often there are actual deals posted in this "Insider's Forum", what kind of "deals" they are and if they are only from Rich Z or if others post deals there?

From this thread I had thought Rich expected "word to get around" and encourage people to join when there is a deal, well I've been registered here over a year and have never heard any info on any of the deals there.

I'm trying to decide if it's worth contributing but if the "Insider's Special" deals are rare or mostly non existent then it might not be worth it just to get a stupid edit function. In fact, I'd be more prone to contribute if the site hadn't restricted such functions from normal users. Sort of petty in my opinion.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:36 AM   #50
toyah
Can't answer the initial question, since i'm in the UK I tend not to look at the ads so much, as they're mainly US, but ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg
I'm trying to decide if it's worth contributing but if the "Insider's Special" deals are rare or mostly non existent then it might not be worth it just to get a stupid edit function. In fact, I'd be more prone to contribute if the site hadn't restricted such functions from normal users. Sort of petty in my opinion.
For the amount of money contributing is, I feel it's a good deal for using the site - large forums can cost a fair amount of money to keep going. If I'm going to use a forum (and reading lots, not just posting lots, counts as using) and I find it interesting, then I don't mind paying a few quid to help with the costs of it. I'd be just as likely to contribute if there was already an edit button on posts for non-contributors

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google