CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

2006 price list done! (I think....)

Old 06-07-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
Rich Z
Arrow 2006 price list done! (I think....)

Yeah, it took me long enough! Sorry about that, but I swear that I just don't know where the time goes each day.

Anyway, I got it "finished" but I haven't even proof read it or looked it over for consistency. And no, no new photos, and the descriptions are woefully out of date. But heck, it's June 7th already for crying out loud! So I had to dispense with the frills and just get 'er done!

Anyway, I have a pre-hatching sale again this year, but it's more complicated then prior years. I found too many instances of orders being tied up while I'm drumming my fingers waiting for that one last animal of the right sex to hatch out. So this year, I am offering the usual 50 percent sale to UNSEXED animals, and the ones people wanting to be sexed will only be at a 40 percent discount. Which is still rather substantial.

But here's the catch: You can't combine the two. You can only take one coupon per order, so you have to choose which one you want when you place the order. Sorry about that sticking point, but that's just the way the program works. There are also minimum order requirements, as usual, as well, to keep someone from ordering a $30 animal wanting the 50 percent discount, leaving me having to pack up an order for a $15 sale.

Well anyway, if anyone sees some glaring errors, please let me know. This was done in a rush the last few days and I know that not only have I probably forgotten some stuff, but I am sure the pricing structure probably isn't all that logical either. Some people MAY get a real bargain if I accidentally priced some things too low, thinking I would go back and look at it again, but just plumb forgot to do so. That's my problem, and YOUR windfall, I guess.

The below link takes you directly to the 2006 price list.
http://www.serpenco.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=269

Any questions, just throw them at me and I'll try to figure out what I did wrong.....

Oh yeah, I expect the first hatchlings may even be as early as the end of this month. So I'm expecting maybe the bulk of the shipments can take place through mid to end of July this year.

Oh yeah, I'm still working on the adult list, but in any event, I would not be willing to combine adults and babies in the same shipments anyway. It just really complicates the packing arrangements within the box.

Thanks.

Old 06-07-2006, 08:08 PM   #2
El Jefe
Very nice....I did not find any errors that made the deal one I had to immediately pounce on. Guess you got the pricing straight. There are some very, very nice animals on that list. Who knows...maybe I'll bite this year?

Good luck!

Old 06-07-2006, 09:19 PM   #3
carl3
Talking I just placed my order!

I just placed my order for the following:
1.1 Upper Keys
0.2 Snows
1.0 Lavender
0.0.1 Anery Type A
1.1 Pastel Motleys
0.1 Silver Queen Ghost
0.1 Flourescent Orange
I would have taken advantage of the unsexed 50% sale HOWEVER, I had a rough year with a few losses and mis-sexed snakes (corns bought as females that turned out to be males...ugh). Anyway, I haven't ordered from Rich in a few years so I'm very excited with the 40% off sale. Most of my adults in my collection now are from Rich and are among my hardiest snakes. I can't wait until they arrive!
Sincerely,
Jason Carl

Old 06-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #4
carl3
and by the way...

Jeff is right...there ARE a ton of amazing corns available, especially if someone is thinking of making an investment or starting a cutting-edge project.

I don't know what it is...I guess I'm old school b/c I still admire and appreciate the simple, older morphs as well as the natural varieties, such as okeetees, miamis/upper keys.

In fact, the pastel motleys are the first 'pattern' morph I'm getting. I had a baby striped amel last year but gave it to my neighbor's kid for helping me clean snakes shortly after a surgery I had.

~Jason Carl

Old 06-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #5
Rich Z
Thanks.... I know there are more I need to put on that list and just forgot. Right now I'm thinking I may have enough Hypo Sunkisseds to sell this year. Probably more, but I guess I'll remember them when the eggs begin hatching out.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:43 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
YAY!

I think I've been a good enough girl this year to place an order. I have been waiting very, very patiently for this, Rich!

Old 06-08-2006, 01:17 AM   #7
cornmorphs
wow, what a great deal... if only i lived about 5000 miles closer

Old 06-08-2006, 08:46 AM   #8
snake5007
when are you going to start shipping to england, Rich? You could make an absolute killing!

Old 06-08-2006, 12:40 PM   #9
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
when are you going to start shipping to england, Rich? You could make an absolute killing!
Well there is a blurb in my Terms & Conditions page about shipping overseas. It's just expensive and laced with red tape. So unless someone wants to place a rather large order, it just isn't worthwhile for either them nor me to consider doing it.

Thanks.

Old 06-08-2006, 09:18 PM   #10
pgr8dnlvr
Oh god, I am so excited about that ADULT list getting finished I could PUKE

At least I can pour myself over the out of egg sale. Just don't want to blow the WHOLE budget on the babies!

Thanks so much for being the great corny ambassador you are Rich!!

Rebecca

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google