CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Happy Birthday Rich Z!!

Old 07-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #41
Stephen29
Happy Birthday Rich !!!

Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #42
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Happy Day of Birth Rich!!! You should run a giant Serpenco Sale to celebrate!
So, wholesale prices aren't a good enough sale as it is?

Old 07-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #43
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
So, wholesale prices aren't a good enough sale as it is?
Sure they are...but I can always dream, can't I?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #44
Rich Z
Quote:
Sure they are...but I can always dream, can't I?
Well, make sure you bring LOTS of cash to Expo........

Old 07-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #45
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Well, make sure you bring LOTS of cash to Expo........
Already checking under the couch for loose change.......

Old 07-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #46
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Already checking under the couch for loose change.......
Um... actually... that's kinda how I got the blood from you last year...

Old 07-28-2009, 04:26 PM   #47
snakenole
Happy late birthday Rich!

See you in Daytona. Don't worry, we'll get those deli cups clean and on the table as fast as possible so you can get on with retirement. Connie and I will be on poop patrol

Mike Murphy

Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #48
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakenole View Post
See you in Daytona. Don't worry, we'll get those deli cups clean and on the table as fast as possible so you can get on with retirement. Connie and I will be on poop patrol

Mike Murphy
Hi Mike! Yeah, you guys are going to be BUSY! What am I saying? WE'RE ALL going to be busy! I'm planning on bringing about 1,500 animals to the show so that is going to be a lot of poop patrolling. I'm not going to bother cleaning them before putting the containers in the styros, as it has proven to just be a waste of time anyway.

I just hope some stuff sells there. Sure would hate to be carting all that stuff back home again. But I think I'm going to have a LOT of really nice stuff there that I've never offered for sale before, and wouldn't be doing it now except this is the LAST show we will ever be doing.

I heard through the grapevine that a lot of people from overseas that normally attend Expo aren't coming this year. Well, I think they are going to be kicking themselves when word gets out about the deals and animals they missed out on at the SerpenCo tables this year. It's going to be a show to remember, that's for certain!

Looking forward to seeing you again. You have NO idea how much we appreciate your help every year.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #49
snakenole
Actually, I do know...

how much you guys appreciate the help since you have always been so good about showing it. And I have a blast. I'm definitely going to miss it after this year. The show won't be the same. And I'll have to just wander around the floor like the common folk. LOL. Seriously, though, hopefully this one will be a great one for Serpenco and you can go out with a bang.

Mike

Old 07-31-2009, 01:54 PM   #50
Rich Z
Yeah, it should be interesting. I'm not even going to list some of the odder stuff on my price list that has hatched out this year. Just have them kind of like Easter eggs on the table for people to find.... Wonder what the person who finds that Ultramel Sunkissed I just hatched out is going to think when he or she finds it?

Should be fun, I think.

I've got a new camcorder on order that I want to use at the show. It's a Panasonic. That Sony I got last year does OK, but I found that I can't use it in my car when I drive because the hard drive shuts down when I hit a bump in the road. The unit thinks the camcorder has been dropped and shuts down the hard drive to protect it. Which, of course, stops the recording..... So I'm going to a RAM drive camcorder. Plus this Panasonic has time lapse capability, which should be fun to play with.

Hmm, I guess you and Connie are going to expect me to be behind the tables at the show, though, aren't you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google