CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2012 breeding thread

Old 08-11-2012, 03:11 AM   #91
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weda737 View Post
Ohhh I'm sorry I could have sworn one had a small kink but I read so much on these forums I must have gotten mixed up :P They're all beautiful and I want one of those ghosts!
No worries! These are my first ever ghosts and snows, common morphs I know but exciting for me. 3 clutches still to pip, hatching season is like an extended Christmas present opening!

Old 08-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #92
diamondlil
Here we go again! Belle and Polly's clutches are pipping. Hoping for aneries pos het blood, and bloods and fires.........

Old 08-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #93
diamondlil
I plucked up the courage to check Annie's last egg, which got turned over by the other hatchlings and moved around the egg container and was showing no signs of pipping and no movement on candling. A DIE snow, perfectly formed. I also euthanised a conehead from the het Christmas clutch, I hadn't realised it ws deformed until I was going to feed it. As well as the cone-shaped head it seemed unable to move normally either out in a straight line or when I held it in my hands.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #94
diamondlil
Oh happy days! Here's Belle's first ever baby and the newly hatched blood with a fire pippie!

Old 08-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #95
MysticExotics
Beautiful babies J9! Congrats!

Old 08-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #96
diamondlil
Thanks! Some of the first babies are digesting their 3rd feed, some their 2nd or first, with some holdouts. Getting the tiny twins feeding is a total joy. Once the ghosts shed I'll have a good look to see if any are het blood, I think I saw split belly makings on at least 2. Only Lil's clutch to go and a bit of time still. I'm going to be on tenterhooks when her babies do pip!

Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 PM   #97
diamondlil
Polly's next baby looks like a granite! She has only ever mated with Twopersons in 2010, then last year and this year with Little Joe, so it looks like another hidden het!

Old 08-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #98
diamondlil
Burn baby burn! The fire finally left the egg!

Old 08-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #99
diamondlil
Annie's babies are freshly shed!

Old 08-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #100
Carpe Serpentis
Your lil fire looks sweet. I like brighter halloween/easter colors myself. Very nice, although, to be honest... some of the lavenders also hold my attention.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google