CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2012 breeding thread

Old 04-29-2012, 06:08 AM   #21
diamondlil
Only a little clutch from Faith, these plus 4 slugs. She ate a hopper right away and hasn't lost much weight at all. I'll see if she will breed again after her postlay shed

Old 04-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #22
Draekaar
oh very nice, 3 of those look really nice, somewhat concerned about the look of the two on the left though D8 hopefully they work anyway

Old 04-30-2012, 04:10 AM   #23
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draekaar View Post
oh very nice, 3 of those look really nice, somewhat concerned about the look of the two on the left though D8 hopefully they work anyway
Yep, 3 are good, the other 2 I'll wait to see how they develop

Old 04-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
diamondlil
Cattle Kate is busy..........het Christmas clutch on the way

Old 04-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #25
Tara80
Nice Janine! Those look like pearly whites too. Grats on all of the eggs this year! My girls shed a few days ago and still don't feel like laying.
Only 1 for me so far. I hope you have great clutches this year!

Old 04-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #26
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara80 View Post
Nice Janine! Those look like pearly whites too. Grats on all of the eggs this year! My girls shed a few days ago and still don't feel like laying.
Only 1 for me so far. I hope you have great clutches this year!
Thanks Tara. Annie is blue, hopefully in her prelay shed. Sundance is still just rearranging the vermiculite, as are Polly and Silk. Silk had 2 slugs, but is holding on to the rest of the clutch and is huge, so I'm hopeful of a big clutch from her.
Dolly will be at least 2 weeks by my calculations and Lil has just hooked up with Norwood, so I should get a bit of space between clutches and then in between hatching..........but I'm trying not to count my snakes before they hatch!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
MysticExotics
J9, my fingers and toes are crossed for you for lots more healthy eggs!!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #28
diamondlil
Thanks Heather. Luckily I'm working tonight so I have no choice but to leave Kate in peace to lay without suffering from checkitis!

Old 04-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #29
MysticExotics
LOL I know that feeling well!
I hope you end up with as many babies as you can handle

Old 05-01-2012, 04:35 AM   #30
diamondlil
Hurrah! 20 lovely eggs from Kate, no slugs, and none retained.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google