CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2012 breeding thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #71
Bonkers_Scar2011
I want more pics please

Old 07-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #72
diamondlil
2 of Sundance's have shed, fed without hesitation!

Old 07-31-2012, 04:28 AM   #73
diamondlil
One of the twins has shed, and took a hot thawed red without any coaxing!

Old 07-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #74
Pugsley
Wow on the twin. We knew they were gorgeous, but wow!

Old 08-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #75
diamondlil
Kates clutch is all hatched (19), one more egg to go in Sundances (22 + 1 more to go). I should get at least a week before the next clutch starts to pip.

Old 08-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #76
diamondlil
The het christmas babies are shedding now. I slit the last giant egg from Sundance, and found twins that didn't make it

Old 08-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #77
Pugsley
So sorry about the twins.

Old 08-06-2012, 04:22 AM   #78
diamondlil
Good and bad news today!
Good news, the twin that ate is currently eating pinkie number 2, and Annie's clutch is hatching with an anery het hypo/motley out already. It's a hateling that wants to kill me.
Bad news, the other twin is thin and dehydrated, despite having access to water its skin is in folds and it seems lethargic. It hasn't shed yet but it has pooped. I've put it in a water bath, but I'm not going to take special measures if it doesn't perk up.
I know this sounds harsh, but any babies that don't make the grade in health are either keepers because I can't bear to sell them, or euthanised. I only want healthy, well-started babies to sell or to keep as future breeders. I know I could syringe feed this little one but it has to be able to drink independently.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #79
diamondlil
The twin that ate, BIG food lump from a tiny pink, and after looking at Annie's baby in better light without it trying to kill me, it's a ghost het motley

Old 08-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #80
Weda737
Do want, I'm really starting to like ghosts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google