• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"A Stripe With No Name"

How about Stubby? Did you see that nose (or lack thereof)? ;)

LOL!!! Nah!! Stubby lives in florida. He even has his own page on the devil.

But seriously, yes, this clutch tends to be of the blunt nosed variety. The fact he/she has an under-developed lower jaw doesnt help. Doesnt seem to slow it's ability to eat...has eaten VERY well since hatching.

I think we need to see the babies together again. I still don't know which is which. I mean, I know this one hatched first, but I can't picture the difference in phenotype unless they are together for comparison.

As You Wish......

Updating: Pic on the left: Popped Female
Pic On the Right: Popped Male

Attachments

• twilight3.JPG
    twilight3.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 34
  • cc01stripe2.JPG
    cc01stripe2.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back