CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

""""Paradox"""" anery...

Old 06-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #11
Rich Z
Well it is pretty odd to have such a variance in a single clutch like that, but darn if that top picture isn't a spittin' image of some baby Miami Phase I have seen. Particularly from my old "Milk Snake Phase" lines.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #12
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol
Awww.... you called it a "blood" to humor me. How sweet is that? *blushes*
LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well it is pretty odd to have such a variance in a single clutch like that, but darn if that top picture isn't a spittin' image of some baby Miami Phase I have seen. Particularly from my old "Milk Snake Phase" lines.
Ya, we'll have it around for at least a couple sheds, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if it turns into a normal. More importantly, I'm hoping the avalanche (snow) doesn't turn into a fire (amel.)

Old 07-04-2006, 09:36 PM   #13
abell82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
These guys are from the second clutch. At least, I'm assuming it's an anery with anomalous orange.

You're kidding, right?

Old 07-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #14
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
(And we hit the 1/64 jackpot in this clutch with an avalanche. )
Cool looking snake. It'll be interesting to see how his color develops over time. And congratulations on hitting the lottery.......wow, what are the odds of that happening?

Old 07-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #15
cka
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127
wow, what are the odds of that happening?
ummm, 1 in 64 i think

Old 07-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #16
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by abell82
You're kidding, right?
Gee, everyone else seemed to notice the obvious usage of sarcastic finger quotes.

Old 07-05-2006, 05:26 AM   #17
cornmorphs
will be interesting to see it again after a few sheds, cant wait for that one serp.

Old 07-05-2006, 05:47 AM   #18
NI GUY
Very nice little guy.Hope it works out for you.Will be nice to see that pic after a shed or two.

Old 07-08-2006, 11:28 PM   #19
Serpwidgets
Hasn't shed again yet, but here's another pic.

Old 07-09-2006, 11:29 AM   #20
gardenmum
Pretty snake Serp. I am wondering though if it is not a normal, it seems to have a lot of reddish tint to the saddle and head pattern. The saddle one is a deep red but it does have a red look. Just a thought. Will be interesting to see what it sheds out to be. Will be neat if it is an anery with a lot of orange color on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google