CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

$20 For Both!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
Ruderacer
$20 For Both!!!

While checking out craigslist we found these two. The owner only wanted $20 for the two of them. SCORE!!!! Introducing our newest, Stoli the Ghost and Katja, who we think is a Hypo. They are both very under weight, but we will resolve that! Previous owner was clueless

Old 09-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
Jevard
um id say that was a definite deal on your part very beautiful score

Old 09-22-2008, 12:00 AM   #3
Jevard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruderacer View Post
While checking out craigslist we found these two. The owner only wanted $20 for the two of them. SCORE!!!! Introducing our newest, Stoli the Ghost and Katja, who we think is a Hypo. They are both very under weight, but we will resolve that! Previous owner was clueless
fortunatly they caught on and realized that they needed to take action rather than continue starving the poor things

Old 09-22-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
midnightgallop
wow nice find (and rescue) The ghost is beautiful, although I'm partial haha

Old 09-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
ghosthousecorns
I agree, smoking ghost. They are a bit on the thin side but I have seen a LOT worse.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
The_Thunderer
Congrats on the "rescue"! They both look VERY NICE! Colors are awesome. I'm sure they'll look even better when they're plumped up!

KUDOS!

Old 09-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #7
Jenstar
Beautiful snakes... Congrats on the awesome find...

Old 09-22-2008, 04:37 AM   #8
Rich in KY
Great rescue! Congrats!

Old 09-22-2008, 04:53 AM   #9
serpent_lover
I'm glad you got them before they became a lot worse off

Old 09-22-2008, 05:01 AM   #10
ForkedTung
Sweetness...on the save/ rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a "rescue" female BP that I paid 60$ for. She was living in an all plexiglass coffee table, no hide, heat was a human back warmer, fed every other month, very underweight, her nose was rubbed raw with bloody scabs...Today she is about 3,500 grams, Chlorhexadine and neosporin fixed the nose better than I could've imagined, pigment came back and very little scarring, eats anything I give her about every 5 days and is an absolute sweetheart, you can "PET" her head and she just sits there...
I think "rescues" are the best animals...( just ask my dogs and cat) If they can survive the abuse then you know they're pretty hardy animals and tend to be better behaved IMHO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google