• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

" Diffused " Wallpaper [image.collect]

Sapphire, Lavender Bloodred female '08

Attachments

• Forum Sapphire 003.jpg
    Forum Sapphire 003.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Forum Sapphire 013.jpg
    Forum Sapphire 013.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Forum Sapphire 022.jpg
    Forum Sapphire 022.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 147
  • Forum Sapphire 024.jpg
    Forum Sapphire 024.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 149
  • Forum Sapphire 025.jpg
    Forum Sapphire 025.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 148
You know, I just prefer the female coloration of lavbloods and hypo lavbloods over the peach males. And plain lavenders, too, I guess. That must be why anery lavs appeal to me so much.

Granite , blood , pied

Attachments

• AnBR1.jpg
    AnBR1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 67
  • blood1.jpg
    blood1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 67
  • dayt206.jpg
    dayt206.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 67
I do believe Toshiro is going to have a hard time picking the photos for this wallpaper, there are just so many gorgeous corns posted!

Good luck Toshiro ;)

Bloodred-02.jpg

Bloodred-01.jpg

Blood-01.jpg

I do believe Toshiro is going to have a hard time picking the photos for this wallpaper, there are just so many gorgeous corns posted!

Good luck Toshiro ;)

Or he can make a full loaded one , like the 175 morphs .
It was adored by many people , last shows

Hey here's my late late entry lol. This is my big ol bloodred (1180g lol) I've got the hi-res image on my home computer if you do choose to use it :D.

DSC02163-1.jpg

Here, just under the wire, come some of mine:

First up, a recent photo of Wild Cherry, Bloodred female
Wild Cherry Oct08_0612c.jpg

Here's Blaze, one of my SMR fires:
BlazeAug08_1560b.jpg

A surprise this season, a little Ghost Bloodred - I didn't know the parents were het for anery, too!
Ghost Blood M Aug08_1876.jpg

Just to liven things up, here's a stripe motley bloodred:
Nov07_0133 bloodred stripe motley.jpg

And a hypo stripe motley bloodred.
Oct07_1466w Hy strpmot blood.jpg

I have very hi res JPG and PS files available if you need them.

I'll say it again Toshiro, you are going to have a hard time choosing this time around, but I'm really looking forward to the finished result :)

I'll say it again Toshiro, you are going to have a hard time choosing this time around, but I'm really looking forward to the finished result :)

I was just looking at all the entries... It's just crazy :laugh:
This definitely gonna be a loaded one.

*rolls up sleeves*

Back