CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

#7 coming tomorrow!!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
4riscorn
#7 coming tomorrow!!

Look what we found on craiglist tonight! Have to drive almost 2 hrs to get him but look at him and what he comes with for $90. He is an adult ghost stripe 300g 3 ft long.
Oh and we popped our ghost stripe hatchling and it is a she..we named her Athena...was going to be Aveena but that sounds too much like Aveeno--the hair and oatmeal wash stuff..so we changed it.
The new guy is called hitman but we are going to stick with our A theme and call him Apollo!
Attached is the pics from craigslist as well as a cell shot of Athena (the last one, a little dark and blurry)...will post camera shots tomorrow. And Mike brought home some sterlite containers today so I bet we'll be starting on our rack this week!!! My guy is coming back from Florida possbily this week so we'll see if he brings me back my caramel stripe!
And to think Mike said less than 2 months ago how an only good snake is a dead one!! Now look at him...addiction, addiction, addiction...but we don't need any "program" except this forum!!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
Aislin
He looks great! I love how you can get the whole shebang at once.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:53 AM   #3
K. Rene
I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!!! It will be a few years before the little girl is his size lol

Old 02-28-2010, 06:54 AM   #4
Nanci
You're out of control, woman!! :-) Be careful to isolate everyone from everyone. Be super, duper careful with handwashing and avoid sharing _anything_ between any of them for 90 days. I'd keep a close eye out for mites, too. Check the water bowls, check around the eyes and jaws of the snakes, not just once but repeatedly.

Old 02-28-2010, 11:32 AM   #5
groomingdiva
You are so lucky!! I have been wanting a stripe. Really nice pick up. I love to troll CL. I got a Calking Friday night.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Ruderacer
Yea, there are a couple really nice ones on our local craiglists this weekend. Wish we had more room. Really trying hard to wait until the next show, but craig is making it tough.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
arrowhd
Wow, your collection is growing quickly. Nice looking snake.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
4riscorn
just picked up Apollo--in car on way home--everything looks real clean he looks good..will post upon further inspection when we get home...

Old 02-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
Feuerhak
Terrible...Just terrible this addiction. I'm picking up #3 tonight

Old 02-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #10
Asbit
Friday night I just picked up 7 & 8!!! Ain't it Great!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google