• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Aaron" - 1.0 Pink Snow

Jay@PJCReptiles

"Quality Before Quantity"
Hi Everyone,
Here are more updated pictures that I have been taking. This is one of our Snows we produced a couple of years ago. He was quite pink when he hatched and has just been getting more pink with every shed. I have no reason to believe that he is a Coral (Hypo) Snow as I do not think that gene was in the mix. PJ's favorite color is pink so when he hatched out it was a no-brainer for her to keep him as a hold back. Here is "Aaron". Thanks for looking and I hope you like.

Jay :cool:

Attachments

• Arron_1a1.jpg
    Arron_1a1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Arron_1a2.jpg
    Arron_1a2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Arron_1a3.jpg
    Arron_1a3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Arron_1a4.jpg
    Arron_1a4.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 71
Few More ...........

Attachments

• Arron_1a5.jpg
    Arron_1a5.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Arron_1a6.jpg
    Arron_1a6.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Arron_1a7.jpg
    Arron_1a7.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Arron_1a8.jpg
    Arron_1a8.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 71
Jay

Those are great pictures,you should breed them for producing High Pink Snows.It sure looks like it has the right stuff....:)

Back