CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Carpet Pythons

Old 02-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #61
solo1979
He looks pretty easy to handle too. I'm telling you, the sibs are just disgusting...both of them. The female is slightly worse but the boy sucks too. I'm really hoping they simmer down soon.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #62
MysticExotics
He is very easy to handle, super curious. His older sister is in her feisty stage, but once she's out, she's fine.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #63
solo1979
The brat sibs are nasty even when out. I had some mini allergic reaction after the girl tagged me. First I had little punctures, then it healed, then maybe a week after that I had these little bumps in the exact location of the punctures. I should probably just spend some more time with them to see if it helps. Of course, since they are nasty, they have the absolute best feeding response in the entire house!

Old 02-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #64
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo1979 View Post
The brat sibs are nasty even when out. I had some mini allergic reaction after the girl tagged me. First I had little punctures, then it healed, then maybe a week after that I had these little bumps in the exact location of the punctures. I should probably just spend some more time with them to see if it helps. Of course, since they are nasty, they have the absolute best feeding response in the entire house!
Weird. I've had a couple bites itch a little, a few minutes afterwards, but it goes away fairly quickly.

At least their good eaters. LOL
All of Luke's kids are great eaters.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #65
solo1979
Except the last clutch of IJs. He had some issues with them and Lion-O is giving me trouble too.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #66
MysticExotics
Sorry, I should have clarified. All of my kids from Luke are great eaters.
Hopefully you will get yours eating.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #67
solo1979
I'm not worried. He's picky, not anorexic!

Old 02-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #68
MysticExotics
That's good.
I can't wait to see Luke's K2/Eddie babies! Those are going to be stellar!
I'm on the list for a male from that clutch.

Old 02-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #69
solo1979
I would like a female from that clutch, but may have not asked earlier enough. We'll see. My original plan was going to be to pair Lion-O with Cheetara, but there's a good chance I may go a different direction with her first pairing. I noticed a few days ago that the Bell X PC IJ from Erin is showing a broken, but pretty decent stripe (take a peek at his most recent iherp pic). The Boa Cabanas seem to be het for striping, with it showing when some of the babies are paired together. So, I may put her with the Bell X PC boy first to see if any of the kids show stripes. And if they do........YUMMMM!

Old 02-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #70
MysticExotics
I love the stripey ones!
I did see the stripe on the BellxPC, very nice!
Did you see the Ivory female that Ed posted on MP? She's from Nick & is pretty stripey. I hope she produces this year, I'll be watching for a nice, light female, to hopefully pair with my Ivory male down the road. If not, I'll likely see what Nick produces next, in the way of Ivory.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google