CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Wescued a wascally wabbit!

Old 03-15-2018, 03:06 AM   #1
insomniac101
Wescued a wascally wabbit!

So, I went to meet a local guy to buy a retic, and at the last minute, he just can't part with it. I can understand that, and told him no hard feelings.

Then he tells me his wife went out and got a rabbit to feed to the snake, but it's at least three times the appropriate size for the snake. He had no place to keep the bunny, and asked if I wanted it. I followed him to his house, and waited in my truck while he went inside to get it.

His kids were upset about the live feeding, and I tried to explain why F/T was better, but I don't think it mattered. Some of the older, live-feeding proponents won't be swayed by logic.

Anyway, I have a rabbit now. Just got him last week, but have been so busy, I don't know what the heck to do with him. He's hanging out on the wire top of my feeder rodent tub, and seems content to look around, and not be in a cage.

Kathy

P.S. Tried to upload a photo, but keep getting a fail notice. I'll try again tomorrow.

Old 03-16-2018, 12:54 AM   #2
mcnann_fam
Go for the predator, end up with the prey. Enjoy your bunny.

Old 03-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #3
insomniac101
Finally got a photo to upload.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google