CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

#TheSnake Gal

Old 11-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
Theinfamousj
#TheSnake Gal

Hi all, I am J from North Carolina. I was given #EveTheSnake about five years ago (age before I got her undisclosed) with little more than a habitat, one hide, a corner water dish, and a heat lamp and instructions to feed medium rats and was sent off on my way.

I have lurked and learned and searched and read and learned and learned and learned and replaced original equipment for better equipment and learned. #Eve laid a clutch of eggs, and then another and now we know how old she is (ish)!

And today, I finally felt competent enough that 12 week old #AdamTheSnake came in to my life. So I decided it is time to stop lurking and start chatting with you all.

I am sure we will have a long and fruitful time together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 11-18-2018, 03:21 PM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. You mentioned that she laid two clutches of eggs. Was she with a male and laid fertile eggs, or did she lay two clutches of slugs?

Old 11-18-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
Theinfamousj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
You mentioned that she laid two clutches of eggs. Was she with a male and laid fertile eggs, or did she lay two clutches of slugs?
Two clutches of slugs. I have never bred her, though wouldn't be opposed if someone had plans for the resulting hatchlings. She certainly does show mate seeking behavior come breeding season.

Old 11-18-2018, 03:40 PM   #4
Theinfamousj
I should add that each clutch of eggs was a year apart, the most recent being this year.

My little girl is growing up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google