CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Colorado

Old 12-04-2018, 08:15 AM   #1
blizzardlady
Smile Hello from Colorado

Hello!

I am located in Colorado.

A few years back I purchased a male Blizzard corn and I have grown to have a fondness for corns.

I am planning on purchasing a female Blizzard so that I can hopefully set up a Blizzard breeding operation, of which I will am here to ask many questions about.

Old 12-04-2018, 09:57 AM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome to the forum. There is a vast amount of info available if you use the "search" function. Good luck with the proposed blizzard breeding. I don't think I've seen an adult blizzard for sale on any of the sites I monitor, but hatchlings are available.

Old 12-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #3
mcnann_fam
Welcome

Old 12-07-2018, 08:43 PM   #4
xStaticSnow
Welcome! I love blizzards. There's something about all-white and all-back snakes that I find totally enchanting. Good luck on your pursuit of a match for your current corn

Old 12-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Welcome! There's a wealth of information here.
Best of luck with your breeding projects!

Old 12-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #6
backafter30
Welcome! I am in the Denver area, and attempt to produce Whiteouts each year. This year I got only males, because I had a waiting list for pairs and females. It happens that way sometimes. The only other Coloradan I know of that produces blizzards/whiteouts would be Sean Niland (VMSherps). He's down southwest of you and has quite a selection of corns. A word of caution: Breeding snakes can be addictive! It will be hard to have just one pair. They're like potato chips! Also, you'll likely have to buy a hatchling. Adults are seldom available.

Old 12-13-2018, 10:10 AM   #7
DeuceRon
Welcome! Perfect season for a 'blizzard'!

Old 12-13-2018, 11:30 PM   #8
SnakeCreations
Welcome! I love blizzards as well, so pretty!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google