• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some 2014 Lowbelly pics!

carol

Down with the sickness
Hello all! Sorry for the poor pic quality, I didn't have a lot of time and I haven't downloaded a good photo editor yet. Enjoy.

Some Terazzos and Hypo Cinder
Male Lavender Cinder
Female Lavender Cinder
Banded
Banded Candy Cane Motley

Attachments

• Terazzos.jpg
    Terazzos.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 278
  • LavenderCinderMale.jpg
    LavenderCinderMale.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 279
  • LavenderCinderFemale.jpg
    LavenderCinderFemale.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 278
  • Banded.jpg
    Banded.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 281
  • BandedCandyCaneMot.jpg
    BandedCandyCaneMot.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 280
Miami and Candy Cane Motleys

Attachments

• CandyCaneMot.jpg
    CandyCaneMot.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 280
  • MiamiMot.jpg
    MiamiMot.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 281
  • MiamiMot2.jpg
    MiamiMot2.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 283
  • MiamiMot3.jpg
    MiamiMot3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 281
I think that banded is literally the best example of a banded corn I have ever seen. Really amazing! I love the banded candy cane too.

Oooh, I love that banded! LOVE!!! And the banded candy cane- that's a candy cane milksnake!

It's hard to explain but there are subtle differences that become more pronounced as they age.

Back