• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Terrazzo making weird things :)

Seriva Senkalora

Hello,

I got some really pretty and interesting babies this season and want to ask for your opinion and experiences:

Mating was:
1.0 Lava Terrazzo ph Anery (F2 from breeding Ice x Terrazzo Big Pine locality) x 0.1 Topaz Blood ph Striped (F2 from breeding Blood Striped x Topaz Blood (F2 from breeding Lava x Caramel Blood)).

I expected a nice clutch of Lava het Caramel, Terrazzo, Blood.

Well, things went bad, flies killed me a lot of eggs and only three survived. They've hatched the last two days and this is what I got.

What is going on with that stripey one? Extremely strong "het Terrazzo" markers? As far as I know there has been no Terrazzo in the Topaz Blood's ancestors and no Motley in the Lava Terrazzo's ancestors.

Cheers,
Seriva

Attachments

• lava.jpg
    lava.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 52
  • lava2.jpg
    lava2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 52
  • lava3.jpg
    lava3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 53