• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

We've all seen pictures of your snakes..

Taceas

USW = UB313
..now how about some pictures of yourself and your family. I'm kinda curious as to what everyone looks like. You can only tell so much from text. =P

So lets stop hiding behind the text for a little bit and share a peek of yourselves.

Here's a couple of mine:

Picture of me. I know you can't see me very well, and generally thats the way I like it. I detect a camera flash and I instantly disappear from the room. ;)

VeryColdMisty.JPG

Picture of my husband, Matthew and I, on our wedding day last summer:

WeddingPhoto.jpg

And pictures of my "babies":

Storm:
SunnyStorm.JPG

Autumn:
Autumn.JPG

Shadow:
Shadow121803.JPG

And my wee little ones:
MyCollection.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: CAV
Here's me, complete with red-eye
Me.JPG

This was my kitty, she was 16 years old and put to sleep about a month or two ago......we're getting a kitten in May though
Clairabelle.JPG

My sister's turtles - red eared sliders:
Raphael
Raphael.JPG

And Donatello
Donatello.JPG

Growing up, we had 2 painted turtles named Leonardo and Painter. We really need a Michelangelo though....maybe that can be the kitty's name :)

These are my 2 little "angels", pic taken last year before my daughter's graduation from kindergarden. I don't have any current, decent ones downloaded into the computer yet (several ones of them making faces, but they're not for show). And as for a pic of myself...GOOD LUCK! Nobody has had the nerve to take my picture lately and not delete it.

No Pic of me, I am not that brave, but here are two of my babies...

Attachments

• devan&sockscropped.jpg
    devan&sockscropped.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,936
me

I am on the right.
I am standing with my twin (yes twin) brother TJ in front a section of his 240 ft x 8 ft world record pencil drawing.
not enough room or time to post pics of my 5 dogs or 9 cats.
9600timjim.jpg

And last but not least....a picture of my Ridgeback, Keena, and my lab, Callie, when they were much younger. Add a bunch of gray on the muzzles, and you'll have them now!

Attachments

• puppies.jpg
    puppies.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,816
Well. my sister-in-law had the guts to take it, so I guess I have the guts to post it. This is me and my husband, Chuck.

Last edited:
Here I am

Not my dog, though...:D

Attachments

• 2.7.04 021_1.jpg
    2.7.04 021_1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,093
A few of the family:

Faline

Faline.jpg

Maggie

Maggie.jpg

Jerry Lee (also a diamondbacks fan)

JerryLee.jpg

Taein

Taein.jpg

and Riley

Riley.jpg

Plus, a recommendation to hit Yellowstone in the winter for a snowmobile ride. :D The wildlife is fantastic and the views are breathtaking.

Bison.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a picture of me enjoying one of my favorite winter pass times. :p

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,032
Back