CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

President May be in Trouble

Old 04-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Outcast
President May be in Trouble

Quote:

This is probably the most refreshing news since Obama took office.
I hope and pray that it comes to pass.
Obama May Be In Deep Trouble...with Chief Justice John Roberts, U.S. Supreme Court.

According to sources who watch the inner workings of the federal government,
a smack-down of Barack Obama by the U.S. Supreme Court may be inevitable.

Ever since Obama assumed the office of President, critics have hammered him on a number of Constitutional issues. Critics have complained that much, if not all of Obama's major initiatives run headlong into Constitutional roadblocks on the power of the federal government. Obama certainly did not help himself in the eyes of the Court when he used the venue of the State of the Union address early in the year to publicly flog the Court over its ruling that the First Amendment grants the right to various organizations to run political ads during the time of an election. The tongue-lashing clearly did not sit well with the Court, as demonstrated by Justice Sam Alito, who publicly shook his head and stated under his breath, 'That's not true,' when Obama told a flat-out lie concerning the Court's ruling. As it has turned out, this was a watershed moment in the relationship between the executive and the judicial branches of the federal government. Obama publicly declared war on the court, even as he blatantly continued to propose legislation that flies in the face of every known Constitutional principle upon which this nation has stood for over 200 years.

Obama has even identified Chief Justice John Roberts as his number one enemy, that is, apart from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, and so on. And it is no accident that the one swing-vote on the court, Justice Anthony Kennedy, stated recently that he has no intention of retiring until 'Obama is gone.' Apparently, the Court has had enough. The Roberts Court has signaled, in a very subtle manner, of course, that it intends to address the issues about which Obama critics have been screaming to high heaven. A ruling against Obama on any one of these important issues could potentially cripple the Administration. Such a thing would be long overdue.

First, there is ObamaCare, which violates the Constitutional principle barring the federal government from forcing citizens to purchase something. And no, this is not the same thing as states requiring drivers to purchase car insurance, as some of the intellectually-impaired claim. The Constitution limits the FEDERAL government, not state governments, from such things, and further, not everyone has to drive, and thus, a citizen could opt not to purchase car insurance by simply deciding not to drive a vehicle. In the ObamaCare world, however, no citizen can 'opt out.'

Second, sources state that the Roberts court has quietly accepted information concerning discrepancies in Obama's history that raise serious questions about his eligibility for the office of President. The charge goes far beyond the birth certificate issue. This information involves possible fraudulent use of a Social Security number in Connecticut , while Obama was a high school student in Hawaii.

And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Third, several cases involving possible criminal activity, conflicts of interest, and pay-for-play cronyism could potentially land many Administration officials, if not Obama himself, in hot water with the Court. Frankly, in the years this writer has observed politics, nothing comes close to comparing with the rampant corruption of this Administration, not even during the Nixon years. Nixon and the Watergate conspirators look like choirboys compared to the jokers that populate this Administration.

In addition, the Court will eventually be forced to rule on the dreadful decision of the Obama DOJ suing the state of Arizona. That, too, could send the Obama doctrine of open borders to an early grave, given that the Administration refuses to enforce federal law on illegal aliens.

And finally, the biggie that could potentially send the entire house of cards tumbling in a free-fall is the latest revelation concerning the Obama-Holder Department of Justice and its refusal to pursue the New Black Panther Party. The group was caught on tape committing felonies by attempting to intimidate Caucasian voters into staying away from the polls. A whistle-blower who resigned from the DOJ is now charging Holder with the deliberate refusal to pursue cases against Blacks, particularly those who are involved in radical hate-groups, such as the New Black Panthers, who have been caught on tape calling for the murder of white people and their babies. This one is a biggie that could send the entire Administration crumbling--that is, if the Justices have the guts to draw a line in the sand at the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE ON YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS LIST!!!

In passing this on it is no wonder Americans of every race and political persuasion are disgusted with our Federal Government, it is not hard to understand the mistrust and the disgust. Obama and his administration should be impeached and the quicker the better. Obama only knows the blame game, now it is the Tea Party that caused him to spend our country into debt so deep it may never recover. He is a President that had a super majority in both houses until last November. And because of that he jammed pork barrel projects and spending of every kind of an entitlement bill one can't imagine along with Obama Care down our throats with spending that is unattainable. He is borrowing 42 cents on every dollar we owe and spend, wake up America we have become a third world communist country.

HOW DO YOU LIKE HIS CHANGE NOW??
Found this on FB.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Ricky87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
Found this on FB.
I can tell...It sounds like something that would be on FB (ie: lacking in objectivity and useful information). The reference to the "New Black Panther Party" is suggestive that, somehow, because Obama is black and they have black in their title that he is responsible for what they do. I've never seen that level of accountability placed on other presidents for what the KKK has done. Just as reading material this is easy to dismiss...It has no substance.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
beautifullywild77
I find it rather interesting and something to look into further!

Old 04-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky87 View Post
I can tell...It sounds like something that would be on FB (ie: lacking in objectivity and useful information). The reference to the "New Black Panther Party" is suggestive that, somehow, because Obama is black and they have black in their title that he is responsible for what they do. I've never seen that level of accountability placed on other presidents for what the KKK has done. Just as reading material this is easy to dismiss...It has no substance.
So if other president's didn't do anything that makes it right?

Old 05-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #5
dave partington
Looks like this has been around since October of 2010, ( <--- click ) , somehow I can't get worked up much about it now.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
Michael823
By using (and spreading) this information in this way, you only add to show contrast to the voter with a balanced opinion. And that will be the deciding voting population on election day. Even on a site that seems predominantly conservative, this information only gets an upheaval from a few people (at best). But I'm sure that more people voting will find these points of emphasis unreasonable, and they'll remember that in the voting booth. So in some ways, the 'kicking and scratching' attack campaign is putting more votes into the re-election of our current president than if these negative attacks had not surfaced. To which, I won't even waste my time debating the glaring bias of this article, I'll just give a winky emoticon ...

Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #7
Michael823
Thanks, Dave!

You know, it felt a little out of style when I was reading it. The militant black-panther, Muslim, immigrant claims seem to have dissipated since those olden days. It just took an FBI profile of his pastor, a forensic analysis of his 'suspected' birth certificate, and the head of Osama Bin Laden.

Strangely, of all it took to unravel those claims. A quick google search has seemed to dismiss much of the past two negative attack claims. Prioritizing is apparently only used occasionally when measuring what is and isn't reasonable.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #8
beautifullywild77
I am sorry but Obama wasn't responsible for Osama Bin Laden death. It was the courage and bravery of the Navy Seal 6 team that is responsible and who should receive the credit

Old 05-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #10
beautifullywild77
I don't give the credit to Bush either. I give the credit to the men and women that were deployed to Afghan and Iraq and to the Navy Seal 6 team that, again, had the courage and bravery to go into battle and take down the complex and Bin Laden

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google