• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

CALIVIK

I am SO curious to find out what everyone who I have been chatting w/ looks like. I will start w/ a photo of me & my family.

Note Hubby is the one who 'hates' snakes! LOL

And my oldest daughter is the one who got me started on this Corn Addiction.

Ok here's the fam last mth
Familyphotos2007048-1.jpg

and here's Me w/ the kids at Disneyland in August 07'
Familyphotos2007024-2.jpg

OK NEXT..........

Okay I'll bite! :grin01:

Ye olde mugg shot...
IDPic.jpg

An older pic of me...
F1020007.jpg

And a more recent piccie of my gorgeous, hunky OH and I! lol
NeilI30.jpg

O.k. I'll play as well
I'm the little grey one on the left, The little orange one is my sister
Don't know who the big lump is though, he was someone passing as the shot was taken.....
MIKE
DSC00483.jpg

Mike NO Snakes...hehe! I love your anery motley..did I get it right? Still learning! Those are my fav! :D

Those aren't snakes, they're just a really excellent tatoo. Almost looks three D.

Nanci

Last edited:
Heres a decent one of me on a trip to Chicago. :cheers:

---Kenny

Attachments

• Picture 217.jpg
    Picture 217.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 3,427
Ummm...I was referring to the snake...lol

Nice pic too! lol Ignore me, I am a bit out of it today! lol

Thank God Your the one on the LEFT! whew! :crazy02:

What I'd like to know is where have you been hiding? 100post in 2yrs. Come on out & play! *Meg told me to say that!*

Ok... I'll be silly...

So I'll post two pics... one is me in my wedding dress - no I'm not married but I found this thing for absolutly nothing and love it... so maybe someday... Anyway I wore it for a program we had at the library back home where I work.
The other picture of me is from my man's graduation... but after seeing some of the pictures on here, he may no longer be my man... :grin01:

Attachments

• weddingdress.jpg
    weddingdress.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,851
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,844
geeze everyone got cool photos of being somewhere or with someone..well here's me, its kinda rare to see a photo of me without one of my snakes in my hand lol

me.jpg

The two sides of me

I am told i have a split personality...the girl who loves the outdoors and the lady who loves dressing up and going out Ballroom Dancing!! The first picture is in VA at some waterfalls off the Blue Ridge Parkway and the second pic is me and my best friend Peggy at a dance competition.

Attachments

• 973517440208_0_BG.jpg
    973517440208_0_BG.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,859
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 1,864
Here's a pic of me at one of the past Raleigh, NC. reptile expos. The Okeetee corn is one of Kathy Love's adult breeders.
Good to see you again Ron (norsmis) Are you still able to come down to some of the Va. shows with Pete & Zee? If so I'll see you at some of the upcoming shows.
P1000412.jpg

Steve

Back