• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

And there was some deep quarry in Wisconsin I used to teach at

Lake Wazee, near Black River Falls??? 355 to the bottom.

A dive instructor that killed a student because he was a moron.

Do you loose your instructor rating for that?? :sidestep:

Regards,
Steve

ssmith,
It is I, the scuba divers natural enemy! the Pirate! Yarrrrrrrr!
For decades, our watery battle has raged fiercer than any tropical storm. Each side has seen casualties, with losses to numerous to account for. Treasure and lives have been lost, the score will never be fully settled until one side exterminates the other.

It would have been settled long ago, except for some reason we keep making you guys walk the plank. Woe! Our traditions fail us, clever enemy!

Ill admit it, I did cheat. Its was in the properties. Sorry, Imma pirate.

^^^Holly bejubues. I am moving to Canada!!!!!

Whats wrong with ninjas?

except for some reason we keep making you guys walk the plank.

Aaaarrrrgggg....v_various!!! However, the big difference (besides biological) between you and me is...I can breath underwater...you can't...nana-nana-nana :grin01:

Regards,
Steve

Wow I love the pix. There are some very Handsome Men & very Beautiful Women here! Oh, & the kids are adorable. Need to dig one up of us!

VArious Sexy pic! :D

Da'awww, thanks everyone. I love my pirate costume, it was around $40 and trip to the local thrift store. I got it last weekend, for a dress like a pirate party.

SWINGRRRR said:
Whats wrong with ninjas?

an internet meme that for some weird reason has it's own page on wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_versus_Ninjas
who knew.

And Canada's great, but the closest reptile show is in ALBERTA. Not cool, west coast of canada, not cool.

v_various said:
Da'awww, thanks everyone. I love my pirate costume, it was around $40 and trip to the local thrift store. I got it last weekend, for a dress like a pirate party.
Dang I think I like Canada even more, bright red Corsets at the "Thrift Store!!!"

O, and Ninjas would win. That is all.

actually, the corset was free, it's an old one I got from a friend.

If there is any reason to come to canada, it's the parties.
Our booze is better too, you know I never even knew what malt was until I went to the states? It really set me off. Why would you even have bacardi coolers if they don't have any rum in them?! rant, rant, rant.

v_various said:
Why would you even have bacardi coolers if they don't have any rum in them?!
So you cant taste the ruffies. Im joking people. Its a joke.

I only drink beer and Fine Kentucky Bourbon.

ssmith_1187 said:
Lake Wazee, near Black River Falls??? 355 to the bottom. Regards,
Steve

That's it! How oculd I forget?

I wonder how Snake and Bake is doing, speaking of gorgeous cornsnake women...

Nanci

ssmith_1187 said:
Lake Wazee, near Black River Falls??? 355 to the bottom. Regards,
Steve

That's it! How could I forget?

I wonder how Snake and Bake is doing, speaking of gorgeous cornsnake women...

Nanci

OK, here's some fun pix of the wife and I...

When I was 20 and in the army:
ARMY.jpg

Home made Xmas card picture:
xmas_pic-gold_tooth.jpg

Hello's from Seaworld (San Diego):
seaworld_shamu-sm.jpg

Being silly of course:
Picture_0066-fixed-75.jpg

Has anybody seen my toothbrush?
DCP_0429-resized.jpg

Somewhere down the road, something went very wrong with me :crazy02: :sidestep:

Various- You're "Miss October" :D

Deadmouse- Love a Man in uniform! Especially the ones who serve our Country! I love the Christmas Card! :santa:

Looks like we already have enough guys for a CS Calendar! Not sure though may need some more pix! Say guys in the 35 to 45ish range. :shrugs:

here a few of me and one of me and my girlfriend. apologies for all the pics being off our holidays! lol anyway..here ya go......

CNV00029.jpg

CNV00027.jpg

CNV00044-1.jpg

CNV00044.jpg

Back