CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Taken a turn for the worst. I need help/advice..

Old 11-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #61
SnakesRule1234
Elle, I am so sorry for your loss. You did what was best and he's probably doing fine in snake heaven...
He will be missed.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #62
Roy Munson
Sorry to hear it, Elle, but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #63
debb
I am so sorry Windsor didn't make it. Very sad. I hope the necropsy give you answers.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:17 PM   #64
starsevol
Oh Elle, I'm so sorry.
HUGS

Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM   #65
susang
Elle, I am so sorry, I know you did everything possible for Windsor. susang

Old 11-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #66
Eriathiel
I'm so sorry to hear this... I know you tried everything that you could... Windsor will always be watching over you! I'm glad it was quick and he's not suffering anymore.

Old 11-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #67
Plissken
So sorry to hear this. But at least he is not suffering now.
My thoughts are with you.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #68
Tula_Montage
Thank you everyone. I am truley heartbroken... watching him squirm as the needle penetrated his heart was devistating. And watching his muscles convulsing as the drug took effect was horrific. I won't be getting the body back either - but thats ok. If he can contribute to vetinary science then thats something. And if I can get an exact diagnosis, cause and ways of future prevention then I will be ok I suppose.

Now I am sick with worry about my other snakes. Although he was in strict quarantine.. what if I slipped up and didn't wash my hands that one time, or didnt wash the feeding tongs etc?

Old 11-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #69
diamondlil
Just hang on in there and hope, girlie. There'll be a lot of people hoping along with you. (I've never forgot your support after Pancho) x

Old 11-08-2007, 07:22 PM   #70
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Just hang on in there and hope, girlie. There'll be a lot of people hoping along with you. (I've never forgot your support after Pancho) x
It's times like this when you know who yours real friends are. And I want to thank you all individually for following Windsor's progress and downfall.

I truley believe in karma, and this happened for a reason. And if I have to be there to hold down every single other one of my snakes while they are being lethally injected then thats ok. I will be devistated, but protecting them and other peoples animals is paramount to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google