• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Taken a turn for the worst. I need help/advice..

Man cant we all just get along ... This post was origionally done from tula to tell us that her snake was ill and later died. Have some god dam respect.. this thread is almost like making the snake into a marter

damn!! typed a reply to tanya, lost it all

*sigh*

tanya - you are talking out of your behind..

i do not stand to loose money from this, as i do not make money from reptiles in the first place... lol, i wish i did! Gremlins operates sundays only right now, and is more mammal based.. ditta and reptile taxi are not competition no, we cover different areas at the moment lol.. nice try tho..

Lyn and elle were the ones that mentioned RT by name in the UK thread, which you seem to have not fully read!!!!

me? lapse? watch it sweetheart.. i'll have you for character deformation if you are not blooming careful..

what i meant was ALL couriers are going to have to be careful that we do not allow animals to be held with a third party like lyn who "kept them in her bedroom" if we do, maybe we need a get disclaimers signed.. who knows. not sure what that has to do with you, unless you have a vested interest in one of them maybe?

other virus's.. what about them? any decent keeper would know about them to begin with.. i am not the one creating a mass panic by saying i have got one!! my animals dying.. yeah sure the odd non feeding hatchling pops its clogs, but i've not had any RI's this year no.. have you? i loose more rats and mice tbh, but thats deliberatly done!

tbh tanya, you make me chuckle.. you so clearly have an agenda its not true...

have you spoken to the RCVS and DEFRA about all this? no have you hell.. have we? yes, of course..

we speak from fact, not from speculative fiction.

Elle and Lyn have done more damage to the UK reptile trade on a political basis than they will ever realise by posting in such an emoitve and inaccurate mannor.. regardless of what they were trying to do, they should have thought a little more about how they did it.

and yes, of course i feel sorry for them losing pets, but i'm sorry, it happens.. you need to deal with it calmly and without resorting to mass media alerts before you know what is going on.

regardless of what you, tanya, think of me, i know what has been said to me, and i know what is being said about elle and Lyn. your personal opinion of me means nothing.. to be worried about what you think, i would have to care about what you think... and sorry, but from your post above, i know exactly the sort you are.

i am quite happy to be in my shoes right now, and blooming glad i am not in theirs.

Nerys

Man cant we all just get along ... This post was origionally done from tula to tell us that her snake was ill and later died. Have some god dam respect.. this thread is almost like making the snake into a marter

the problem is, how it has been handled..

like it or not, this is having a HUGE knock on effect in england

N

and so you know how serious this is

people ARE suffering loss of business yes as a result of this.

and those people ARE taking legal advise at the moment, and i am told, have a damn good case.

no i am NOT one of them, i "do" reptiles as a hobby, not a business.. i have a full time office job that i do about 75 hours a week on.. i don't have TIME to make a business from reptiles. i don't NEED to make a business from reptiles.

i would urge you ALL to read the posts on the UK forum and try and understand how serious this situation is getting..

we now have the antis and rspca sniffing about this one too.. thats all we need.. defra this morning said "ey? what? no.. the only one we're worried about now is blue tongue.." but it will not be long before the rspca/anti plants within defra use this to promote the idea that all reptile keepers are irresponible and so need more laws governing them.

i might point out that the majority of repiles on this thread have been from overseas members... well, you guys, READ the UK forum.. its really really really causing angst over here.

N

I am not having a go i just think people could be a little more profesional when posting. I ddo understand that it is a very pasionate suject for many of us.

BTW this is the first i have heard about this problem .. i spend too much time working ... Link ?

hmm if this is such a big deal why is it not posted on DEFRA yet ... Just visited the website and humm .... nothing.

hmm if this is such a big deal why is it not posted on DEFRA yet ... Just visited the website and humm .... nothing.

because there is NOTHING to report to them at the moment! thats why!

we (pro keepers lobby) have been on the phone to them this morning, and needless to say they are alittle more worried about H5N1 bird flu back again, and blue tongue (birds, and hooved animals for those who are unsure what they are)

THERE IS NO PMV EPIDEMIC IN THE UK

yes, pmv IS present in the UK, as is IBD, Crypto, Adenos etc etc etc.. but NONE of them are in EPIDEMIC.. there is NO OUTBREAK of them at current, there is nothing new about them they have been here for years

Lyn / elles post is speculation posting a thread on the UK's busiest reptile forum, that says

PARAMYXOVIRUS outbreak??

is NOT on.. there is NO outbreak.. yet most of the internet based uk reptile community is now in panic mode. people have lost business, lost sales, people are shutting up shop and refusing to let anything in or out of their collections.. and as yet, for no good reason.. a snake died from an RI.. yes its very sad, but it happens all the time.. if i have a cold, i do not tell all my mates i might have aids.. and lyn and elle should have been a lot more careful with HOW they told people in the first place.. i have an RI, keep and eye on your snakes.. would have been good..

NOT

PARAMYXOVIRUS outbreak??

on the uks busiest reptile forum!

defra have not been informed.. ok, well they have now, via PKL, but only so they can squash the paniced calls they are now getting!!!

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snakes/68042-paramyxovirus-outbreak.html

thats the uk link.. 42 pages.. 412 replies.. 10500+ views, and people over here think its not serious!

good grief guys! get real!

N

Im behind Nerys 110% with this its just speculation its yet again Sparkle who is known on this forum under a different name. She has caused several problems already with breeders in the UK not to mention causing a mass red ALERT within the UK with this PMV Bull Crap. Without gaining any evidence of the virus being present only a couple of signs. This is more than likely a Less Exotic RI and not what they presume. Montage_Morphs who is known has Tula_montage on here is with holding any information regarding the PM results but on here she says "Hes Too Dead" to examine for the PMV but on RFUK shes stating its currently being looked into. Im afraid but your all giving these two the sympathy vote when you don't actually know whats going on. Im sorry to say this but Sparkle is one first class bull ter whos got a few screws loose as it is i'm Thinking Shes smoking crack but unsure. Montage_morphs is also saying that if anyone would like to see these "results" then they must go in person face to face which is very smart if it is the PMV due to contamination and being spread around the UK. Also Tanya get a god damn life Nerys is an excellent person with a vast of knowledge so STFU you dont know what your on about. END OF!!!!! Think about what you have on your forums if they can cause this in their own country just imagen what they could cause else where.

thats the uk link.. 42 pages.. 412 replies.. 10500+ views, and people over here think its not serious!

good grief guys! get real!

Erm .. maybe thats because you have allot of users. Of course you will get allot of views and replies... Note: most of the replies on that is from people arguing just like the amount on this thread.

Im sorry to say this but Sparkle is one first class bull ter whos got a few screws loose as it is i'm Thinking Shes smoking crack but unsure.
Maybe this crap is ok on RFUK, but it isn't here. You guys need to keep this thread civil and cut the antagonistic posting and name-calling. This is a formal warning, so further incidents in this thread will be answered with suspensions.

Maybe this crap is ok on RFUK, but it isn't here. You guys need to keep this thread civil and cut the antagonistic posting and name-calling. This is a formal warning, so further incidents in this thread will be answered with suspensions.
Fine by me Roy sorry about that its just shes caused alot of problems in the past and seems to be continuing.

I don't normally get into the drama of the forum but reading this thread (and I'm truly so sorry about your loss Tula :( ) this "Diablo" character is conveniently coming in to side with "Nerys" and is the only person. If you notice they just opened up there account this month? Coincidence... I think not. I think Nerys made this id just to have some one to side with him lol... Also, if you notice in the last post Diablo made to someone apologizing and saying that she has stirred up things in the past? Well if "Diablo" just came in as a new person this month, how would he know what she's done in the past? Hmmm... things that make you go hmmm... what I can't figure out is why someone would want to even have any kind of negative attitude on a thread that was started by a sweet person worried about their animals dying? Maybe doesn't have enough to do in life... who knows? lol... this is the last I'll say about this, I just wanted to point this out. Ya'll have a wonderful day and take care. I love reading these post but the drama is for people that has nothing better to do and is miserable in life to begin with. Take it somewhere else... LOL.

Sincerely,

lil

Well obviously lil rab you dont know anything ive come onto here yes defending Nerys but also to make you all aware. Ive been a member on RFUK for a while which is where Sparkle caused all the trouble. I only joined this forum today. Problem then PM me.

Nerys's and Diablo's accounts do not share an IP address. This doesn't DISPROVE the theory, but it makes it less likely (imho).

Tula,
I'm truly sorry for your loss. I have a one year old ball python. It's my only snake but I truly love her to death. I've lost her in the house a couple of times and ya'll gave me ideas. I love this forum. I don't know what I would do if I was going through that. It would truly break my heart to see her in that condition. My prayers are with you sweetie.

Take care,

lil.

I can personally say Nerys and and "this Diablo character" are very different people and one day I will hopefully meet Nerys at a show as my missus want to go awwwwwwwwwww about skunks.

I've already met and traded with Diablo

Just thought I'd set that straight :) oh and I have been a member for ages but never posted and I joined a load of forums at the same time)

Fine by me Roy sorry about that its just shes caused alot of problems in the past and seems to be continuing.

Diablo, please scurry back to RFUK. "SHOUTING FROM THE ROOFTOPS" that Lynn (sparkle) caused the downfall of your leopard gecko empire is just ridiculous, not to mention malicious lies... see how easy it is to misrepresent yourself and other peopole?

And putting her mental health into question is just downright uncalled for, not to mention none of your business.

Dean, can we have this thread moved to the paid subscriptions section. I do not want this forum to be tarnished or for this to get out of control.

Back