• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess that herp!!!

Here's One:
nice_try.jpg

False viper, I know nothing about them, just a good searcher.

Off topic:
In my head Chris wears a super hero suit (with cape) emblazoned with "TAXONOMY MAN".

False viper, I know nothing about them, just a good searcher.

Off topic:
In my head Chris wears a super hero suit (with cape) emblazoned with "TAXONOMY MAN".
Alan, in my head, you both were super hero suits.
And you are both too smart for your britches, are evil, and must be killed.

I second all except the "must be killed" part. We NEED smart people in this hobby to make us look good! :D
Robbie, your right on up there in the hero suit, too, etc., etc., etc.
But no. No killing. But if you die of natural causes I will be wanting to dissect your brains, run some tests, and possibly grind them into powder and make an intelligence elixir, out of them. A "snake oil" of sorts. :roflmao:
:)thinking: Boy did I get up in a weird mood this morning.)

Good lord Alan! You must have the new version of Super Google or something! I'm starting to agree with the dark side here... What makes me even more mad is that I think I was on that website, and lost sight of the goal due to impatience...

Snake oil... thats too funny!

It's a gift that comes with a curse. I like to figure things out, but sometimes I can't not try to figure things out.

'nother turtle for ya:

DSCN5816.JPG

Correct. Wow, that took almost two minutes, so much for my chelonians. I'm going to have to stop posting our local species.

Hahahahaha! I know a thing or 2 about turtles. I was almost going to say Mississippi Mud (which is what I had) but it didn't look right :)

Here goes another one. Heh... I like green snakes :)

nicetry.jpg

Argh!!! Thats it... I quit! Apparently, I'm not as good at this as I thought I was...

Ok your turn.

YEAH!!!!!I got one!LOL K, here's an easy one that was on my mother in-laws deck...

690029b1.jpg

never saw one 'till this guy:)

Back