CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #91
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
It'll be good to finally meet you in person. You'll have to stop by my table for sure!
Careful, Carol! You'll wind up going home with a LOT more than you intended to!

Quote:
Oh no...what am I going to do now? I better not get any fussy feeders this year....unless......Nanci.......you think you are up to the task all by yourself?
If you want frozen, I'll just get a head start on catching 'em now. I'll bring you a big ol' box full to the show, and you can give me my free snakes then.

Old 03-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #92
Eriathiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Don't worry, Katie knows everyone. LOL. I hung around Nanci and her at the last expo like a lost puppy, and got to meet EVERYONE! And the best part is, she knows their real names AND screen name!
Yea.... that's going to be me!!! Once I get done "shopping" of course!

SOOO excited to meet everyone! I'll be the one hugging everyone non stop!

Old 03-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #93
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriathiel View Post
Yea.... that's going to be me!!! Once I get done "shopping" of course!

SOOO excited to meet everyone! I'll be the one hugging everyone non stop!
Yay, hugs!!!! *HUG*

Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #94
kathylove
So, what does everyone think about...

meeting at a "regular" restaurant again, vs. a hotel meeting room (if we do the cheap hotel thing) and have it catered, if necessary? And what about anyone getting up and speaking, or having any other kind of focus besides dinner and chit chat at each table?

I am happy to go either way - just want to explore all options.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #95
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
meeting at a "regular" restaurant again, vs. a hotel meeting room (if we do the cheap hotel thing) and have it catered, if necessary? And what about anyone getting up and speaking, or having any other kind of focus besides dinner and chit chat at each table?

I am happy to go either way - just want to explore all options.
A couple presentations might be fun....I'd vote for those.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #96
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
A couple presentations might be fun....I'd vote for those.
Considering I'd vote for you for a moderator on here, I don't think my vote would count much.

I think that the presentations would be fun and interesting, but who wants to give up their dinner time? Even if the presentations are only a few minutes long?
I like being able to chit-chat with everyone. It's nice to be able to just sit around and shoot the breeze.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #97
Memphios
Trying to convince the parents that this would be a good B-day trip since my b-day is the 22nd. Great present, don't you agree?

Old 03-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #98
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn/snake View Post
Trying to convince the parents that this would be a good B-day trip since my b-day is the 22nd. Great present, don't you agree?
Sounds like a good present to me!

Old 03-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #99
kathylove
I was hoping we might be able to coax Don to give up a few of his secret projects, haha! Not only will we likely have the bigger breeders such as Walter and Bayou there (you never know if Rich will come), but lots of smaller breeders might have a particular project that they are proud of, and would like to share just a few photos for a few minutes. We could just stick around longer for more chit chat, so nobody loses too much yakking time.

Maybe somebody else has some other ideas? Contests, awards, or ???

Old 03-11-2009, 11:33 AM   #100
Tim66/corns
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
I was hoping we might be able to coax Don to give up a few of his secret projects, haha! Not only will we likely have the bigger breeders such as Walter and Bayou there (you never know if Rich will come), but lots of smaller breeders might have a particular project that they are proud of, and would like to share just a few photos for a few minutes. We could just stick around longer for more chit chat, so nobody loses too much yakking time.

Maybe somebody else has some other ideas? Contests, awards, or ???
I vote for gift snakes as center pieces Kathy!
Did I mention how much I am looking forward to this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google