CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Daytona 2009

Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #81
Eriathiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
Hey, I just remembered Kathy had suggested CS T-shirts last year. Any thoughts on the topic?
Terri
A couple people have t-shirt idea in the works... talking to some artists... more will be posted later on I'm sure!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #82
ZoologyGirl
Just out of curiosity, how much is a table at daytona?

Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #83
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
They are $300 ea.

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #84
Eriathiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
Someone posted earlier its around $300

Old 03-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #85
whippet
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
Hey, I just remembered Kathy had suggested CS T-shirts last year. Any thoughts on the topic?
Terri
Yep. I am working on a design as we speak!

Old 03-11-2009, 01:46 AM   #86
Tim66/corns
Wow I am already getting excited and it is still 5 months off.
When I was in Florida last Nov. I saw the Expo and it is huge! They where doing big renovations of it at the time. I was 5 minutes from it from where my brother lives. Tara I think T-Shirts to recognize us all is a great idea. As well as everyone posting there Table #'s so we know who to say hello too and not miss anyone who is a member of cs.com. I am pumped. I am already saving as much as possible for some great New snakes! Can't wait to meet you all in person finally.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #87
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim66/corns View Post
Tara I think T-Shirts to recognize us all is a great idea. As well as everyone posting there Table #'s so we know who to say hello too and not miss anyone who is a member of cs.com.
Don't worry, Katie knows everyone. LOL. I hung around Nanci and her at the last expo like a lost puppy, and got to meet EVERYONE! And the best part is, she knows their real names AND screen name!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #88
KJUN
What are "real names?" LOL

Old 03-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #89
Tim66/corns
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
What are "real names?" LOL
You know those sometimes funny names our folks give to us when we are born.
Looking forward to visiting your table too.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #90
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
Yes!!! Finally!!!
You and Jeff are probably the only ones here that really had to listen to me cry all these years. I'm finally going to do it. I can't afford it, but eh!
It'll be good to finally meet you in person. You'll have to stop by my table for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyn127 View Post
Nanci, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year so you'll need to hunt for anoles on your own.
Oh no...what am I going to do now? I better not get any fussy feeders this year....unless......Nanci.......you think you are up to the task all by yourself?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google