• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I has a shiny!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like wade to go sit his kids down and explain many of his threads to his kids. My kids are old enough to read and figure out for themselves the threads I comment on. Most they agree with me, some they don't and tell me so.

Hey David, it's been fun but I'm going to take my own advice and ignore these petty little people. You are on your own my friend. Don't play their game.

I don't play games. I tell it how it is. I don't pretend to be friends with someone then talk about them behind their backs. The friends I have on here know how and who I am and accept me as such. I don't "have to play games" like you and others seem to do, to get kudos from people.

OK, I'm back. You'll have to explain those words little lady.

Ya know Wade? I won't give DAVID the satisfaction of filling his thread with pages. That's all he truly wants and both of us sadly add to his page count. if you want to have this continue, just start a new thread, threatening me and we'll go from there.

I don’t believe anyone has threatened anyone. Slander maybe. You just made some big sounding statements about me and my motivation. I’ve simple asked for an explanation, which you sidestepped again.

Okay! I actually read ALL of this thread. Alan really kicked off a great conversation with his quick witted humor, but then... I'm not sure. I will say that the Pepsi Mario was AWESOME, Robbie! Where you find those images, I'm not sure? But that was great, and well worth digging through these pages to see.

Congrats on the shiny, and I hope it will make your experience here a little more meaningful, lol! Oh the power...

If there's anything I ever learned from the BOI, it's that slander is spoken. Libel is the correct legal term for written defamation of character. Also to beware of creepy guys at shows with a backpack full of snakes.

Aaaand I do believe I have nothing left to contribute here.

Hey David, it's been fun but I'm going to take my own advice and ignore these petty little people. You are on your own my friend. Don't play their game.

When the man has a point, he has a point. David, don't feed the fire anymore. This thread is pretty tired anyway.

As for the people who get so... agitated. Why go through it all, the same way, every time? For example... It seems to be the general thought that his reaction to things said to him is a factor with the reputation he carries...but its hard for the best of us to change when there is no expectation of success.
There are people here who have formed opinions of David that don't seem to be open to change. If you are not willing to change your opinion of someone, then IGNORE THEM, don't pretend to be concerned about their 'personal growth' and maturity. Don't always treat him the same way, and expect him to be different.
I'm not saying to give credit where its not due, but honestly...if he just makes you mad...do the zen thing. Take wade's advice from another thread:
Dont sweat the petty stuff.

Back