CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Firearms

Old 02-06-2019, 06:39 PM   #31
Rich Z
Well, I just read some reviews on that new sight I just purchased, and looks like I may have been had. Seems like a lot of people aren't very happy with it.

Yeah, maybe I will be lucky with the one I bought, but my luck doesn't normally run that way. I guess if I have problems with it, I can just keep on sending it back to them till they send me a good one.

Old 10-16-2019, 07:12 AM   #32
67temp
Rich Z how is that sight holding up for you?

I recently picked up a new gun to go with my carry permit. I went with a sig p365 over the g34, and LC9s.

Old 10-16-2019, 12:04 PM   #33
Rich Z
Hah! Haven't used it yet.

Found out that Sig sells a similar sight, so I bought a few of them. Haven't used them yet neither. Still sitting around here somewhere with the guns I bought them for that haven't been shot yet.

But Connie and I have been working on clearing out my "shooting range" lately. Been pretty tough going, as it got REALLY overgrown. Guess that would happen when you don't keep up on an area outside in Florida for 10 or 15 years.

Here is one of the guns I bought recently that I haven't fired yet:

Seemed appropriate to get a Sig sight for it.

And just today I ordered a new upper receiver for one of my AR-15s in .50 Beowulf.

Only thing I've really been shooting much is my Savage A17. It's my squirrel rifle. Amazingly accurate gun. Makes even me look like a trained expert marksman.

The gun I use for CCW is the Glock model 33. Lot of knockdown power in a pretty small package.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google