CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2019 Planned pairings (eggs are on the ground, and babies have begun hatching!!)

Old 04-06-2019, 04:44 PM   #21
MysticExotics
Thank you! I won't be able to get a final count until after work, bit I peeked when I went home on lunch break, and there is at least 17 eggs.

Old 04-06-2019, 11:24 PM   #22
MysticExotics
Total of 20 eggs from Echo. Four or five look infertile.

Old 04-09-2019, 10:23 AM   #23
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
And last but not least:

Obsidian X Kalypso

Photos:
Obsidian - Miami Tessera poss Homo/Super p/h Amel, produced here
Kalypso - Amel het Anery, produced by Matt of NWBloodlines, out of an unusual Amel X NWB Coral/Salmon/Champagne line female

The saturated color on both of these snakes should produce some beautiful babies!
She laid 13 big eggs last night!
This clutch will tell me if the male is het for Amel, and if he is H.D.

Old 04-29-2019, 10:56 PM   #24
Greg W
Heather will you have a waiting list? I'm needing a couple of Miami's. The Miami tessera I got from you ended up being a male so I'm in need of some thing to pair him with evenually. Let me know when you get a moment.

Old 04-30-2019, 07:15 PM   #25
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
Heather will you have a waiting list? I'm needing a couple of Miami's. The Miami tessera I got from you ended up being a male so I'm in need of some thing to pair him with evenually. Let me know when you get a moment.
Greg, please email me at mysticexotics@gmail.com and let me know which one you have.

Old 05-06-2019, 10:58 PM   #26
MysticExotics
No new eggs yet. The first clutch (from the Coral Snow female) should be hatching within the week, and the Coral Snow looks like she might be getting ready to double clutch.

I'm still waiting to see if Ametrite is going to lay eggs or not.

Unfortunately, there's only 3 eggs in the Coral Snow clutch that still look good. Most didn't survive after having been dehydrated from being in the aspen.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:01 AM   #27
67temp
I can't wait to see if anyone proves out to be super tesseras!

Old 05-07-2019, 09:17 AM   #28
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
I can't wait to see if anyone proves out to be super tesseras!
Me too!
Although, I'd be just as happy with the Aster x Hematite clutch not being Homo Dom, because that means some nice Miami babies.
I'm also really hoping that Echo is het Amel, and that we get some nice Candy Cane babies.

Old 05-09-2019, 10:54 AM   #29
MysticExotics
I guess I can add another clutch to the list.

Brokk x Henna

Brokk my 2011 Miami Tessera (het Amel) that I produced, he is the start of my Miami Tessera line.
Henna Miami Okeetee from Live Oak Serpents (ph Amel, Anery, Hypo) from LBR line parents.

This one was not one of my planned ones. I wasn't going to breed Henna this year, but at one point during the season, she looked like she was ovulating, so I put Brokk with her a handful of times. I didn't think she took, but apparently she did.
I went in to check to make sure everyone ate last night, and saw that she refused hers. There were six eggs, and looks like more to come.

Old 05-09-2019, 08:03 PM   #30
Frank Pinello
The eggs look great. Should produce some awesome looking corns. If I lived near you I would check them out and offer to purchase one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google