CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Frozen feeder Suppliers in PA

Old 07-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
jld333
Question Frozen feeder Suppliers in PA

Is anyone familiar with Beechdale Animal Supply out of PA? Please advise. Thanks.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
I tried about a year ago to contact them about ordering bulk rodents but my emails went ignored. Their website is also very buggy and confusing.

It would be advisable that, in the future, you make these business inquiries on the BOI. You're more likely to get a wider range of replies then on here (as well as run searches) as that is its purpose.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
jld333
Thanks. I will probably be going to Hamburg on 8/1. Are there any reputable suppliers ususally there?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
TripleMoonsExotic
I don't frequent Hamburg. The venue is filthy and I despise how they cram so many vendors into such a small space. I've gotten quality rodents from the dark haired guy with glasses (I don't remember his name) at shows I have attended in Maryland. He might also attend Hamburg.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
jld333
How about Harrisburg?

Old 07-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
The "Harrisburg" show is actually in Carlisle and replaced the Central Pennsylvania Reptile Expo as it's at the same venue. I won't attend that one on principle because of one of the promoters and how the show came about...If you'd like to know in detail, PM me...I'm not about to get into it on a forum.

My suggestions has always been the Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show. I haven't gotten to it the past two years, but in years previous, it was a GREAT show and I thoroughly looked forward to it every year. Maybe this year!

All of Rick's shows (Havre De Grace, Richmond, Manassas) are tiny, but if you're just after rodents, I know the guy I purchased rodents from goes to them. You might also luck into some pretty neat finds this time of year.

I know there's a Pittsburgh show, but I've never been to it...Maybe someone else could chime in about that one?

Depending on how many rodents you need, I have a guy that delivers to me that I might be able to get you into contact with. Orders would have to probably be pretty decent in size for him to even consider it though.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
jld333
I do not need that many. I am in the process of purchasing my first corn. Do you have any male hatchlings? Not sure what I want. I guess I will when I see it.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:37 PM   #8
danielle
I don't know how far you are from me, but I have a buttload of peach fuzzies and fuzzies and put in orders through rodentpro with my neighbor if you ever want in on a group order.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #9
jld333
Thanks for the invite.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #10
TripleMoonsExotic
I won't have Cornsnake eggs start to hatch until the end of the month. I'll have Diffusion, Granite, Diffusion Stripe, Granite Stripe, Ghost Stripe and Snow Stripe this year...I think that's it. I'll tell you what though...If you come to me for a hatchling (if anything peaks your interest), I can see you get a supply of frozen thawed for it from my supplier without the bulk order. I can just add on to my order one month and when you get the snake you can get the rodents too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google