CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Elemental Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Elemental Exotics Welcome to Elemental Exotics! Hobby breeders working with Corn snakes, Thai Bamboo ratsnakes, Mandarin ratsnakes, African House snakes, Rosy boas, Rainbow boas and more!

Profile: Suri ~ Honey Tessera

Old 02-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #1
Tavia
Profile: Suri ~ Honey Tessera

She's been on hold since Dec. and we finally got a shipping window. So she just arrived today from Steve Roylance.

Very happy with her!!

Old 03-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
Jessicat
So cute!! I love that pattern!

Old 04-22-2017, 09:31 PM   #3
Tavia
Suri got her first outdoor photo shoot a few days ago.

Old 04-22-2017, 09:32 PM   #4
Tavia

Old 04-23-2017, 10:42 PM   #5
DLena
I've never seen a had and snoot so busily patterned before. She's a real stunner. What are your future plans for her?

Old 04-23-2017, 10:56 PM   #6
Tavia
I'm not totally sure. Originally I was asking about regular Honeys.

I had one female Honey and had thought about getting a boyfriend for her at some point, I've got lots of Caramel but no other Sunkissed in my corn group. But she passed away last year. :-(

So I talked to Steve about Honeys because I really wanted another one and then had the thought to ask him about Honey Tesseras and he had one left, this little girl! She was way more than I really should have spent but I fell in love the second I saw her ... so... Talked about getting a male regular Honey from Steve at the same time but couldn't afford it. I'm thinking I might get a male Honey this year ... Getting tight on space though and I've got a number of het Caramel males ... But I really want to produce Honeys ... So yeah, that's where I'm at in my confused thinking, LOL!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google