• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WV regulation changes for possession of Corn Snakes

Well, this is disappointing. I JUST got into the hobby of reptile keeping, and planned on getting at least 1 other corn, possibly more. Glad I read about this before I got my hopes too high. [emoji17] I'm from WV, and would love to be kept updated as well 1CoolDad, if you don't mind. Also I'm fully on board with any email spamming/petition signing. Thanks for bringing this into the light for me, it had been a real while since Id looked at the ole WV DNR reptile/amphib regs.

Thanks for all the replies. I was pleased to find (help from this thread) USARK and even more pleased to find the West Virginia Chapter of USARC (local chapter of USARK). I wanted to pass this along to the WV followers.

I am continuing my research on what has already been done as well as figuring out where I can help so my research time is most effective and best suited to AID in a resolution to these issues.

I'll keep you posted as I find more information on the subject.

I am sorry you guys are dealing with this! That is why I love NY, with pitbull and reptiles there is no way I will ever more to another state.. A lot of the other states changes easily on their rulings.. it's insanity... Keep up the fight guys!! <3 Im truly wishing that you successfully change them!

Back