• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mojo

She is lovely! I personally like the yellow highlights on a lot of aneries, but it's really neat to see one that is totally black and white; the contrast is awesome!

When I was choosing my first corn it was a choice between a nice amel and a very high-contrast anery with minimal yellow, with whom I was very tempted. It was only a yearling though and in hindsight it probably would have greyed out and yellowed with age (I ended up taking the amel due to a more docile disposition - a desirable trait in a first snake!)

He has great contrast for his size. Most anery tend to get "muddied" as they grow older and the beautiful contrast goes away. Mojo is hot!

He's one of my favorite aneries. Maybe one of these years if you're up for it, I'll ship you a female with a return label to pair with him and send back. He's just so perfect.

(e) The more I look at his eye, the more I think he could be a carbon (charcoal anery)...

ce20520936719509c966a3bf0f65e5eb.jpg
9dd329a02cfb933c7582775f587a45ed.jpg
868ae7322147b07134904d69b3c5df59.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back