CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

My non-corn collection

Old 04-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #1
67temp
My non-corn collection

These are some of my other noodle flavors, in no particular order.

Bones - 1.0 cali king

Spector - 1.0 bci

Old 04-13-2018, 09:01 AM   #2
67temp
Balls....I'm not really into balls these are more my wifes snakes.
Charlie - 1.0 super pastel
Bodie - 1.0 pied
Finn - 1.0 ghi mojave

Old 04-13-2018, 09:07 AM   #3
67temp
Grimm - 1.0 orange Halloween amazon tree boa (newst snake still in quarantine)
Gunnie - 0.1 Granite IJ carpet python

Old 04-13-2018, 09:11 AM   #4
67temp
Rhino-Jack - 1.0 100% Kalatoa super dwarf Reticulated python

Old 04-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #5
DLena
What a fantastic collection! Tons of beautiful variety.

Old 05-01-2018, 08:22 PM   #6
67temp
Gunnie the carpet finally settled down and isn't as bitty now. This was her first time outside and seemed to enjoy it.

Old 05-03-2018, 01:58 PM   #7
blacktip
What's Rhino-Jacks personality like? I've heard the dwarfs could be quite grumpy.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:26 PM   #8
67temp
Honestly I don't think retics are as bad as most people make them out to be. I would really relate it to owning an energetic, food driven, and highly intelligent dog. Similar to a border collie. They need constant training and working with otherwise they will cause trouble and call you on your mistakes as a handler. If the only time the snake gets handled is when it's getting fed it associates you with feeding time. My guy isn't hook trained, I just reach in and grab him. I try to take him out of his enclosure daily (except after feeding) even if it is for only 2 minutes. I feed him in his normal viv but he will never see me bringing him the prey. I normally take him out for handling then with my free hand I toss the f/t in his enclosure. As he's going back in his enclosure he suddenly realizes food is waiting there for him. They will easily learn your routine. Me approaching, opening the door, or reaching in is not related to food. He has only struck out once and that was in defense because he was sleeping, in a corner and was suddenly disturbed by me cleaning his enclosure.

Old 06-18-2018, 09:44 PM   #9
67temp
Jack the sd retic, fresh out of shed.

And Gunnie the granite IJ looking fat after just eating a mouse.

Old 06-20-2018, 05:43 AM   #10
MysticExotics
Beautiful animals! Who's the Granite from?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google