CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

LADY...

Old 04-24-2002, 01:26 PM   #1
ROACHMAN
LADY...

here is the lady of the house she is very fussy eater but survives here she is in full colour

Old 04-24-2002, 02:06 PM   #2
Kaz
This one is an okeetee isn't it. The reptile shop where I bought, what I thought, was a crimson as I long to have a crimson corn, turned out to be like this one an okeetee, but I think they are just as pretty.

Old 04-24-2002, 02:26 PM   #3
ROACHMAN
jip

indeed sir i do believe this is an okeetee...the lavendars is a totally different colour

Old 04-24-2002, 05:27 PM   #4
Kevin M
Yep, That's an Okeetee n/p

n/p

Old 04-24-2002, 10:06 PM   #5
Matt L
My wife bought me an Okeetee for valentines day(What a woman) She won't even hold snakes. It looks just like it!

Old 04-24-2002, 10:20 PM   #6
Simon
nice!
I like the little zig zag that she has in the middle..haha very nice!

Old 04-28-2002, 03:37 AM   #7
ROACHMAN
lol

lol...yeah simon , i know now what the zig zags look like went to katie's site to check it out, and i do agree the aother one is definately NOT a zigzag , but what the hell i like them all of them wish i could have thousands of snakes .....lol the snake craze really got under my skin , i must have been a snakelover from birth just waiting for the right to to shed

Old 04-28-2002, 07:09 PM   #8
Simon
haha,

me too.....I just loved snakes the first sight when I saw them back around.......15 years ago.....that is when I was 6! hahaha

The lavs that I got from Rich had little zig zags on them too. I think 2/4 that I have had that little zig zag....even though they are not purely zig zaged.....only partly....but still I really like them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google