CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Show off Your unique Corns!!!!

Old 09-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #31
gsdbecca
Ok, someone has to do it, and since all I have is a classic! She is my most unique snake! And maybe some day I will own a fancy morph, but this girl will always be special to me. I had no idea one could love a slithery thing sooooo much!

First pic was taken today to show her current size, but the second (a month ago) shows that she really is red, black, and orange, and not red and brown as the first picture appears.

Old 09-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #32
Sarah1228
Beautiful snakes everyone!!! Loving the pictures!!

Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #33
rich333
OK...I'll Play:

Probably the Most Unique snake i have....I hatched out this past season. I present to you: Twilight (Charcoal lavender Stripe)

Old 09-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #34
Sarah1228
Very very nice guys!!!

Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #35
stephen
Josh

That Amber Lavender is looking good is she the same female you got from me?

Old 09-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #36
Weda737
My not a bloodred but very red motley. Calm, personable little girl.

My new, well I guess it's a ghost, the possible clutchmates were hypos. I've wanted a ghost for a long time. I love their quiet beauty. Quite a character.

My pretty little Normal. I just think natural is most beautiful I'm no expert at all but okeetee maybe? A shy eater, very pleasant little snake.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #37
Becca
Gorgeous pics, one and all. Here are some of my favorites from my collection.

My most unique is Erytheian. Bought him from a local kid who claimed he was "just a normal". Turned out to be a very, very strange hypo variant. Still not 100% sure.

My most neatly patterned is Calphineus. He's a Normal Motley, het for Caramel/Amel.

My most friendly Corn is Loki. He's an Amel Stripe.

My most colorful is Adam. He's an Okeetee, het for Amel/Anery.

But my absolute favorite is the snake that started it all, my adult female Snow, Apopha.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #38
Wyldrose
So hard to choose!

Spirit 2011 ghost, everytime she sheds she gets pinker!

I love this little normal guy, I hatched him out this year, I call him "V is for Vicious" he has a "V" on his head and he likes to bite me lol

Cosma my anery motley love her too

Loki my hypo ph caramel girl is always a favorite

Old 09-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #39
jessicashallperish
MY TURN!
there has been some debate on what EXACTLY she is...
i call her my "sunkissed looking banded thayeri thing" looks like a sunkissed..too many saddles for a corn... too blunt of a nose for a corn.. kind of resembles a thayeri cross.... etc. who knows. she was labeled as a "normal corn" in a petstore. hahaha.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #40
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldrose View Post
So hard to choose!

Spirit 2011 ghost, everytime she sheds she gets pinker!

I love this little normal guy, I hatched him out this year, I call him "V is for Vicious" he has a "V" on his head and he likes to bite me lol

Cosma my anery motley love her too

Loki my hypo ph caramel girl is always a favorite
Is Loki really that pink in real life? She's just gorgeous!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google