• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HATCHLING THREAD (VOL. 3) 2014-2015 Edition

Oh my goodness that thing is gorgeous... I'm not a huge fan of orange but I like how light and creamy his color looks.

Wonder if your orange things suggest that cinder won't mask kastanie the way anery does, since I know we speculated before that it might.

So I think I may have solved the "Orange Thing" mystery. Of course I'm not 100% positive at this time, and I still am going to do breeding trials, but I'm might have solved this one.

I believe that the "Hypo" looking ones are in fact Kastanie Hypos. I think the added weird look they have is due to being Het Cinder. So it's my suspicion that these might be Hypo Kastanies Het Cinder.

The bigger they get, the more I see the Cinder influence. I didn't really see it when they were hatchling Ghost looking things. The colors are just so much brighter than typical Hypo Kastanies.

I was trying to figure out how to ask you guys about whether hets like cinder or SK would show through in some way, when I came across this conversation. All my het cinders show the same kind of frosting you guys are talking about. I have a normal female that is het cinder, SK amel, caramel and motley and has both a different red glow with the edge frosting in her ground. I also have her motley brother that I want try to breed her to this season, he is a weird caramel color. I was hoping there is a trick to pick out any hets in the case I don't catch the long shot. Thank you for sharing.

I was trying to figure out how to ask you guys about whether hets like cinder or SK would show through in some way, when I came across this conversation. All my het cinders show the same kind of frosting you guys are talking about. I have a normal female that is het cinder, SK amel, caramel and motley and has both a different red glow with the edge frosting in her ground. I also have her motley brother that I want try to breed her to this season, he is a weird caramel color. I was hoping there is a trick to pick out any hets in the case I don't catch the long shot. Thank you for sharing.
The frosting is interesting. I'll have to keep an eye peeled for that.
Very nice! I hope have a good season and you don't sell out before I do so I can get some from you.

I'll be hatching babies again around October. Not too far off :)

Hi. This is my first year incubating. My first hatchling is out...and the others are not too far behind. I probably sound stupid for asking but, do they change colour as they get older or do they stay the same, he doesn't have the same colour as either of the parents. Can't wait to see the others though.

picture.php

Tabasco, it would be better forum etiquette to start a thread about your clutch rather than insert yours in someone else's thread about their animals. In short though, yes, baby corns can change tremendously in coloration as they grow.

Hi. This is my first year incubating. My first hatchling is out...and the others are not too far behind. I probably sound stupid for asking but, do they change colour as they get older or do they stay the same, he doesn't have the same colour as either of the parents. Can't wait to see the others though.

They will change quite a bit in color even after their first shed.

Tesseras- Bloodred and Fire

Cool! Finally I found it! I look at this thread and find a similar picture to my little blood tessera, with same lines..

And seller tell me the little corn is from you, so I confirmed it's the same snake.

She is in China now, far away form America, I should thank you for hatchling so beautiful snakes for us!

viewer.php

Cool! Finally I found it! I look at this thread and find a similar picture to my little blood tessera, with same lines..

And seller tell me the little corn is from you, so I confirmed it's the same snake.

She is in China now, far away form America, I should thank you for hatchling so beautiful snakes for us!

viewer.php

So that's where that one wound up :)

Very cool, thanks!!

Back