CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 03:45 PM   #41
Asmodeus
what a looker!!! major heart eyes over here

Old 06-28-2016, 01:57 PM   #42
kdickens
Was waiting around for the plumber to arrive so I took Loopy out for a change of scenery! This time had no trouble finding him. Looked in his humid hide first and there he was, buried under the moss. We went outside and I put him on his favorite tree for a bit ... really need to look for something different! But I got a few shots of the elusive tongue flicker!

Old 06-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #43
WillowBug
Loopy is really pretty

Old 06-28-2016, 02:55 PM   #44
DollysMom
Wow Ken! Loopy is stunning. I especially love that last pic. He's awesome!

Old 06-28-2016, 03:18 PM   #45
DLena
He is lovely... he has great cheek markings.

Old 06-28-2016, 05:08 PM   #46
Karl_Mcknight
wow you really got some great tongue action going there Loopy!

Old 07-02-2016, 06:44 PM   #47
kdickens
Did a 'vitals' check up on Loopy today. He now weighs in at 55g! Up from 44g the last time I weighed him. And he grew from 19" to a bit over 2 feet! So after all that hullabaloo he got to eat! I've been feeding him 2 regular pinkies but as of right now I'm upping his food size!

Old 07-02-2016, 06:49 PM   #48
Karl_Mcknight
yay!

Take him out of the High Chair, take off that silly bib, and feed that boy some grown up food!

Old 07-02-2016, 07:41 PM   #49
DollysMom
Oh yeah, he's definitely ready for fuzzies. He's looking great, Ken. Mine lay straight like that until I lay the ruler down and then they slinky up, lol. Good job, Loopy!

Old 07-06-2016, 06:18 PM   #50
kdickens
Thought I'd take advantage of the $1 per gallon sale at Petco (still going on) so I moseyed on over to pick out Loopy's new home! After reading a lot of thoughts from this forum, and considering Karl's advice, I was in search of a 29L or 30 gal aquarium. Well, of course, Aqueon doesn't even make those sizes. And I didn't want a 'high' as that does nothing really. I walked around the store for a half hour considering all my options ... then did it. The only option I could see was the 40 gal breeder tank. Larger than what I wanted but I wasn't going to do this 3 times! This thing is huge compared to the 10 gal home he's in now! And today I ordered the stand for it. So ... give me a week or two and I'll have it set up! Loopy's birthday present! He'll be 1 yr old on July 10th!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google