CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

The brain ( opposed to pinkey )

Old 04-25-2002, 03:37 AM   #11
Simon
hahah
trust me.....the photo here looks a lot yellowish, the true background color is really white. You can ask jim about this...hahah and I picked it out from Kathy Loves.

Kevin M,
yes this is an orange phse candy cane. There are two kinds, the red kind and the orange kind. Apparently, this is the orange one. I love the red ones too!

Old 04-25-2002, 03:51 AM   #12
Warren
Oh, Okay. I'll take your word for it Simon. I saw where you were complaining about the yellow in some of the other pics. Nice snakes no matter what the color!

Peace.
wc

Old 04-25-2002, 01:15 PM   #13
Kaz
If the background is white, then its a candycane, if the background is yellow its a crimsicle. But who cares as long as they are well and thriving.

Old 04-25-2002, 02:30 PM   #14
ROACHMAN
Talking THANX All

ok so i take it ORANGE PHAZE CANDYCANE is the answer , thanx to you all , i agree with KAZ as well as they are well and thriving and i see they are all over the world ...enjoy your corns guys and girls , i know i LOVE mine

Old 04-25-2002, 06:18 PM   #15
Kevin M
Simon

Ok, Thats what threw me off. Everyone kept saying Candy Cane and I immediatly thought of the red phase, which these obviously arent.

I can accept that its an orange candy cane though. Though Im very suprised at how much they both resemble my Creams.

Old 04-25-2002, 08:49 PM   #16
jim
i'm still going to call them candycreams. simon isn't kidding... the ground color on his are a brilliant white. definitely top shelf picks!!! hope they keep that grond color. ---jim ...wish i had pics of my candycane ...

Old 04-26-2002, 04:10 AM   #17
Simon
Kevin, yeah I would say that there is the red and orange phase candy canes, but both kinds are just purely pretty!

Jim,
you should of got your candy canes up here so that I could of took some pics for you....maybe next time......but then I'll need to find another digi cam......my friend took his back already...haha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google