• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evil boys!!

J9 I love your gang!! All are blessed w/ beauty & tons of attitude! Sorry for the bites. Are you sure those aren't from ants...lol

BTW Daddy is very handsome! :D

Thanks Vikki. V-man and Toyah get the credit for producing them, I'm just lucky enough to have them!

Perhaps Twopersons is no longer able to summon the evilness! Perfectly behaved today!

Attachments

• 127a.JPG
    127a.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 120a.JPG
    120a.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 172
Unscheduled feeding for Twopersons today. I forgot to write down this chap's last feeding in the records, so he got fed too early. First he decided to show me he is still evil with a great cobra impression and a bite.

Attachments

• 131a.JPG
    131a.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 164
  • 132a.JPG
    132a.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 164
Gorgeous snakes!!!

Diamondlil, you have some beautiful corns, I love pics.... hint hint lol. Would love to see all the pics you have if you can do it lol... probably would take up half of the forum I'm sure though lol...

LMAO @ had to kill it again to teach it a lesson... don't cha just love the tudes on them sometimes? lol...

Vinman, you have some beautiful pics as well. Would love to see all of yours too...

Lil. :)

Thanks! I probably post far too many pictures on here, but I tend to try to post new pictures of the gang on existing photo threads with them in rather than start new threads. If you searched 'threads started by' using my username, you'll soon get tired of my snakes!

Looking good and growing well, Twopersons hasn't bitten me yet this month

Attachments

• 154a.JPG
    154a.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 157a.JPG
    157a.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 144
Here's Butch,who wouldn't eat f/t again. I don't handle him much or take many photos of him to try to stress him as little as possible, in the hopes he'll eat more readily. But then again he'll take f/k every time it's offered so maybe I should pay him more attention.

Attachments

• 39a.JPG
    39a.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 43a.JPG
    43a.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 167
Absolutely beautiful J9.

They are getting really big, too. You take the best pictures, I swear J9 lol...

I can't wait til I get a corn snake. They seem like they are more energetic and feistier than ball pythons lol. I love my "Snakus" and I love the way she'll just sit in my lap for hours while I watch TV but alot of the corn snakes I hear about on here are so wild lol. They are very energetic and feisty. I like that sometimes in a snake, too lol. Now, that doesn't mean that I want a snake that is going to go crazy on me 24/7, that's just nuts but I do want a snake with alot of personality and energy.

My biggest problem about getting my first corn I think is trying to choose which one I want, lol... I reallyyyyy want a Silverqueen. But I love all the light color snows and Opals as well. The first time I saw a Silverqueen, it had the silver metallic look but this one that I fell in love with had a pink color with the silvery metallic color. Ever since then, the pics that I've seen are just a plain silver metallic and greyish color. Not nearly as pretty as the first one I seen. Does anyone know where I can find a Silverqueen with alot of Pink in it? I've checked all the Snakes for sale that I've been able to find on here but no one has what I'm looking for yet. I can't find any that have that pink color with the silver metallic color. Thanks...

Take care,

Lil. :)

Thanks Lil! I've found each of mine has just been a 'buy me' snake when I've met it! (And yes, I have found that some others just didn't do the trick). I hope you find the right one for you :)

I'll never be able to thank Vinman enough for this lovely snake!

Attachments

• 169a.JPG
    169a.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 158
Iwas shocked to find poor Twopersons in an awful state, he'd obviously ripped his shed and not yet got around to working the rest off it off. A quick session with a damp washcloth soon got him looking nice again.

Attachments

• 171a.JPG
    171a.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 147
  • help!.jpg
    help!.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 176a.JPG
    176a.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 147
Awwww poor guy! You made him feel so handsome again! :D
You know I hate to see snakes in petstore w/ terrible sheds & I really hope they soak them. :shrugs:

Redder and darker, Twopersons. No Little Joe this week because he's 'gurged again:angry01:

Attachments

• 5a.JPG
    5a.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 129
Little Joe's been starved, got GSE in his water and got a day-old pink yesterday, fingers crossed he keeps it inside him. Twopersons is growing like a weed.

Attachments

• 125a.JPG
    125a.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 8a.JPG
    8a.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 121
Back