• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oh, Craigslist...

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pet/4218088400.html

Pinkies. They are feeding a boa pinkies. And the female is about a foot or so long, but the male is still a baby?? They hatch out over a foot and eating adult mice or crawler rats

"He still has trouble missing"--hmm, wonder why THAT could be? People are ridiculous. Poor snakes. At least they're trying for an experienced home. (Though I get a kick out of these people that put "do your research" or "to experienced home only" when they themselves can't bother reading a caresheet...

"leopard geko&Snider skink budies"

http://eugene.craigslist.org/pet/4223635276.html

Let's just keep 2 completely different species of lizard in one tank. Ugh

No heat that I can see, no UVB for the Schneider's, and why's it so wet for 2 arid species? Not to mention there's an almost 100% chance that Schneider's is wildcaught with all the bugs to go with, thrown in with that cbb gecko.

At least the price isn't atrocious...

No, but I did notice he's going to college and can't spell it.

Yikes! That was all wrong. Well, except the "Four corn snakes need new homes" part.

Oh my 0.o
They want someone to take them that will care for them right, and they can't even do that?

Oh my gosh, that is horrible. That poor thing has had a hard life. I am proud that he helped the snake but why did you get a snake that you weren't able to care for from the start. I hope that snake gets the help he needs. That poor thing

There are a lot of people that think if a snake constricts it's prey it's a boa while all others are venemous. I was talking to a corn snake owner when I worked at a local pet store. He asked me at what age were corn snakes defanged.

Back